Another winter storm...

jft69z

Supposed to get another storm, starting in a couple of hours. They're predicting heavy ice storms, power outages and maybe 4-8 inches of snow by tomorrow. Put the snow tires back on, got a 20 lb. bottle of propane filled this morning, and now just sitting back waiting for it to happen. Luckily, only a few more months & we'll be in Carlisle!

20230222_100508.jpg

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

LOL Joe you look comfortable!!! I am starring at the grass when i am supposed to be looking at white, white, white!!   Ahh the kids and grandkids went home, so i would rather not see it here now anyway!!!   LOL   Enjoy your warmth now Mr Joe!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Sorry to hear about the bad weather. 😞. To day in Ky it’s. 72 at the moment but that isn’t good for this time of year either. Usually means bad winds , damaging storms , and then  back to cold weather. Hate the ice!!!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, jft69z said:

Supposed to get another storm, starting in a couple of hours. They're predicting heavy ice storms, power outages and maybe 4-8 inches of snow by tomorrow. Put the snow tires back on, got a bottle of propane filled this morning, and now just sitting back waiting for it to happen. Luckily, only a few more months & we'll be in Carlisle!

20230222_100508.jpg

Bet you're wearing your speedo... at least I hope it is the speedo and not commando

rob

• Kook 1

40 minutes ago, Rob Peters said:

Bet you're wearing your speedo... at least I hope it is the speedo and not commando

rob

Uhhhh...well I guess you can  believe what you want to...  🍆   :yay: