1970 bench seat console

Wayne, You could try to join us at our Mini-Meet in Carlisle at the GM Nationals to see if you can find what you need in the swap-meet there.  Many members have had luck finding things there.  As of right now I think we have 36 members planning to attend this Mini-Meet.  If you are interested in joining us there in June please contact me.  Living in Rochester it would not be a hard trip for you.  We have members from up your way planning to come.

rob

• Like 1

You can buy everything you need in the aftermarket. Ouch on the price. You can find it used also. Again ouch, but not as bad. You’re going to need a bunch of parts.

Console, with all the wiring and switches 

Buckets with correct seat belts 

steering column for floor shift 

console bracket, to weld to the floor 

bucket seat brackets, to weld to the floor 

speedometer, and I’m sure a few miscellaneous pieces to do it correctly. 

• Like 1

Dennis, maybe i read it wrong. I think Wayne is looking for a console he can use while keeping his bench seat. They didn't make it stock but i am sure he could find something at Carlisle. Come on Wayne?!?!

• Like 2

CARLISLE !!!!!

Did I mention.... CARLISLE  !!  

You will not be disappointed , You will be surrounded by a wonderful group of friends, All of which are more than willing to do just about anything to help someone .  

And most likely will find what you are looking for at the Huge swap meet .

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Michael Boyte said:

CARLISLE !!!!!

Did I mention.... CARLISLE  !!  

You will not be disappointed , You will be surrounded by a wonderful group of friends, All of which are more than willing to do just about anything to help someone .  

And most likely will find what you are looking for at the Huge swap meet .

That is so true and we sure do miss seeing you there Mike, we've sure had some great times there for sure and that one year our tent almost floated away wasn't so great lol but was great being camped next to you and Ann. Miss seeing you two. My daughter is heading to myrtle Beach end of next week for spring break some day we'll get down there with them.

• Like 1

Steve, we sure do miss you guys too !!

Someday we will return and are looking forward to seeing everyone !  For us , it's like family that we actually like being around and haven't seen in a long time.  Man , the year that it rained so proved to me what a true die hard that you really are.  What a great family of friends !!

• Like 4

I just bought one from Original Parts Group. Has 2 large metal  cup holders and is ment to fit Monte carlo 1970 to 1988 bench seat. I'll post a picture when I get it. Wayne 

• Thank You! 1