Front Lower A-Arms for Round Bushings

I organized my parts and discovered I had two sets. Need to make room since I purchased a third car. Got a 68 SS427, but learned my lesson not to do another restoration. This one was restored five years ago. Still hope to finish restoration on my 71 SS454 this year. Got to get it done for my 50th high school reunion next year.

• Like 3

Gerry if your talking about an Impala, i think we all would like to see her. I for one Love that car!!! Where are the pics???   I almost bought one a few years back but it needed a total restore. Too many others ahead of it so i decided to pass on it. (sorry to say)

1 hour ago, willie said:

Gerry if your talking about an Impala, i think we all would like to see her. I for one Love that car!!! Where are the pics???   I almost bought one a few years back but it needed a total restore. Too many others ahead of it so i decided to pass on it. (sorry to say)

Willie. I asked for pics 3 months ago. Still waiting. Don’t hold your breath or it will be a short retirement. 

• Like 1

Willie. I asked for pics 3 months ago. Still waiting. Don’t hold your breath or it will be a short retirement.

See Dennis, you have to be nice!!! Gerry must have been busy!!!!

Gerry she is gorgeous!!!! Thanks for posting!!!!   Another one of my favorite cars!!!!

11 hours ago, Jerry Skidmore said:

You’re welcome Dennis, probably forgot about posting 3months ago. 

No problem. It was all in a quick phone conversation while we were chasing parts. I know at the time you had a lot going on. Beautiful car as you said.  You can’t get much nicer than that. Great grab.