2024 Eastern Meet at Carlisle

Just a quick note. It appears that Carlisle already has dates for next year's GM Nationals (June 21-21, 2024). They're also offering an advance purchase discount of 20% on the registration fee until Monday, July 3rd, 2023. Below is the link that will take you directly to the registration.

Something else to consider may be the onsite 'Trailer parking' option. It opens up more options for you in regards to hotel space, weather concerns, etc. Willie & C.K. have been doing it for years, and this year I did it on the fly once I arrived, due to the weather. It worked out really well, and worth the extra $25. I'll be doing that from now on, moving forward.

https://store.carlisleevents.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=2024-031

Excited about next year already!

• Like 2
  • Thank You! 2

12 hours ago, DragCat said:

Thanks for the heads up and link 👍 Like Willie I will sign up tomorrow. Proposed new construction at the hotel area makes it a no brainer 

They have been talking about the proposed new hotel construction there for a couple years.  I talked to the Fairfield General Manager and she said she doesn't know  if it is going to happen any time soon or at all.  Apparently the owner wants to but his wife does not.

rob

• Like 2

Just a note.  As of right now I expect to have a new hotel contract for next year within a week.  I am still negotiating our pricing for the room rates and the number of rooms. Once I have that information I will put up a post with that information and the member tracking information I will need.

rob

• Like 4
  • Thank You! 1

26 minutes ago, Rob Peters said:

They have been talking about the proposed new hotel construction there for a couple years.  I talked to the Fairfield General Manager and she said she doesn't know  if it is going to happen any time soon or at all.  Apparently the owner wants to but his wife does not.

rob

Well we all know how that goes what the wife says usually goes 🤣

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

16 hours ago, jft69z said:

Just a quick note. It appears that Carlisle already has dates for next year's GM Nationals (June 21-21, 2024). They're also offering an advance purchase discount of 20% on the registration fee until Monday, July 3rd, 2023. Below is the link that will take you directly to the registration.

Something else to consider may be the onsite 'Trailer parking' option. It opens up more options for you in regards to hotel space, weather concerns, etc. Willie & C.K. have been doing it for years, and this year I did it on the fly once I arrived, due to the weather. It worked out really well, and worth the extra $25. I'll be doing that from now on, moving forward.

https://store.carlisleevents.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=2024-031

Excited about next year already!

I'm assuming the "tow vehicle" window decal is included with the trailer package ? Wasn't specified 🙃

28 minutes ago, DragCat said:

I'm assuming the "tow vehicle" window decal is included with the trailer package ? Wasn't specified 🙃

Yes, That's what the nice lady from Carlisle told me yesterday. I asked that same question.

Just now, DragCat said:

Thanks, I'm registered 😀🤘

Good!

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Dtret said:

What do you need a tow vehicle for?

Play nice Dennis...

😄😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Dtret said:

Surprisingly, that was me holding back. Lol. 

I know.

Actually, I had considered something along the same lines, but decided against it. :rofl:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, willie said:

LOL   I forgot, Tomm i hope!!!!

I'll send you a reminder text tomorrow 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, willie said:

Got the cars inspected and registered for next year!!!   Time to take a break, maybe jump in the hot tub!!!  NOT!!!!

I didn't even have to remind you! Good job 👏 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, willie said:

LOL What, you forgot!!!!!  LOL

No, lol. I was giving you time to get it done on your own 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 6/28/2023 at 4:28 PM, jft69z said:

I know.

Actually, I had considered something along the same lines, but decided against it. :rofl:

Well since we're laying it down.....Just a heads up.....If your "privileged" enough to have Joe ride with you, get a straight jacket or something similar...Seems like he has this need to push every button on the overhead/center console and then ask what's that do? kids 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Mark i happen to like to play with buttons also, so i am good with that. As long as i don't forget!!!   LOL  And look Joe is giving me all the time i need!!   And all the rope i need also!!!   LOL

• Like 2
  • Haha 2