2024 Eastern Meet at Carlisle

3 hours ago, Searsman said:

Be real nice to meet you in person Arron, just pay no mind to the accent !😀

I got a lesson in Northeastern accents last time I went to the Eastern Meet. Sometimes the word shocks is pronounced like "shacks". That was a very funny conversation. I was like "what are Shacks?". I look forward to more misunderstandings. LOL 🤣

The southern accent I can deal with since I've been watching NASCAR for 40 years. 😁

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Canuck said:

I got a lesson in Northeastern accents last time I went to the Eastern Meet. Sometimes the word shocks is pronounced like "shacks". That was a very funny conversation. I was like "what are Shacks?". I look forward to more misunderstandings. LOL 🤣

The southern accent I can deal with since I've been watching NASCAR for 40 years. 😁

Aaron,  correction:   Here in Massachusetts it’s NasCAH, not NASCAR. :) 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Canuck said:

Too Funny!!

rob

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, 420ponies said:

Just wait until you have a conversation with the the guys from Long Island .... It's a fun fest  !!post-259-0-93319100-1480263543_thumb.jpg

Yeah, our Soprano's are a trip to listen to.

rob

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 10/23/2023 at 7:43 AM, willie said:

"whatareyoutalkinabout!!"  

No Willi, it’s more like this dwn hair. “ 

Witt in the heck fire is uinz a takin bout? Huh? 

• Haha 2

Hey Jim, Why do you think they come to Syracuse Nationals every year?  Now if our Staten Island members would come join us we could have a “Union meeting”. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 10/22/2023 at 6:56 PM, 420ponies said:

Just wait until you have a conversation with the the guys from Long Island .... It's a fun fest  !!post-259-0-93319100-1480263543_thumb.jpg

I do know one of the Mass guys here was trying to order Gahlick knots at a pizza place in Scottsdale.  I told the waitress he was trying to order garlic knots.  LOL

• Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...