Coolant overflow tank

I know my 72 didn't come with one but i'd like to install one. anyone know of one that fits near the battery and tucks into the fender. I don't have much room to instlall one along the edge of the engine bay unless someone has another idea?

I was about to type a message saying as soon as Joe sees your post he will post suggestions of your solution.... He has already done so, you have to get up pretty early in the morning to beat Joe to a post 

rob

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Rob Peters said:

...you have to get up pretty early in the morning to beat Joe to a post 

rob

Thanks Rob, 

Like I told Glen once, when he tried to slip a questionable (funny, but not quite fit for the family oriented forum) picture in at around 4 AM and I removed it almost immediately. Seconds later I texted him & he asked how I got to it so fast, and I responded..."I'm everywhere" :k

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Kook 1

1 hour ago, jft69z said:

Thanks Rob, 

Like I told Glen once, when he tried to slip a questionable (funny, but not quite fit for the family oriented forum) picture in at around 4 AM and I removed it almost immediately. Seconds later I texted him & he asked how I got to it so fast, and I responded..."I'm everywhere" :k

You didn't tell him about the alert notifications we have for things like that , you know the electronic pulse leads that shock us awake in the middle of the night when questionable content is posted?  I hope you didn't tell him about our special notifications, he may try to find a way to get around them.

rob

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

13 minutes ago, Rob Peters said:

You didn't tell him about the alert notifications we have for things like that , you know the electronic pulse leads that shock us awake in the middle of the night when questionable content is posted?  I hope you didn't tell him about our special notifications, he may try to find a way to get around them.

rob

I didn't give away any of our secrets. Let's just say I was getting a lot of shock therapy from him for a while there...🌩️🔌

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

5 hours ago, jft69z said:

Thanks Rob, 

3 hours ago, Rob Peters said:

rob

Well then, it’s settled. Sounds like I need to hone my skills, learn new ways to circumvent the system and keep the “FGMCC Police” on their toes. 

I’ll be going full Ninja Mode when you least expect it…

• Like 1
  • Kook 1

3 hours ago, Glen said:

Well then, it’s settled. Sounds like I need to hone my skills, learn new ways to circumvent the system and keep the “FGMCC Police” on their toes. 

I’ll be going full Ninja Mode when you least expect it…

I wouldn't recommend that....:nono:

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, willie said:

Joe you have to remind Mr full Ninja, we have an inside in. A phone call and a few dog biscuits!!   LOL

And the "BAN" button...😄

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

This overflow “safety canister “ , works well. As you can see, goes over half full on a hot day, not spilling toxic antifreeze on the ground or highway.. I think I ordered it from the parts place ,but would have to look up receipt to be sure... holds about qt and half.. Ron...D11ABB8E-6792-468B-BF5F-C32C0E7CFB96.thumb.jpeg.6b300634beab20021b9fd273c717000e.jpeg516D2199-49EB-41AA-8854-6D2DB8570F23.thumb.jpeg.f6cb2358552056edabe26cf916da0d87.jpeg