Syracuse Nationals

Crusher

Just spent the weekend at Syracuse Nationals with a bunch of Long Island members and my friend from Cape Cod.  Had a great time with them and a lot of laughs.  Even though I don't have a First Gen, I joined the club.  It's a great event and I encourage anyone who can make it to put it on your list.  The Jersey Shore Guy

• Like 2
  • Thank You! 1

There are several members that joined just for the club, now you know why. The club is awesome even without a car. There are even members who say they have first gens but have never been seen, except in pictures. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

Welcome Kevin!!! Glad you stopped in, and then joined, we have a ton of Great people here (as you already know Frank), When i first joined i had No knowledge of anything Monte, all i knew is i loved the car. Classy and fast!!!  And the first time i went to one of our meets with a car it wasn't even a Monte!!!  Enjoy the club and what it has to offer and then get a car you like?  Maybe a Monte! Lol

7 minutes ago, willie said:

Enjoy the club and what it has to offer and then get a car you like?  Maybe a Monte! Lol

Adding to what Willie said, hopefully you'll consider becoming a full dues-paying member. It's only $25 a year, and money well spent.

For those who didn’t know, Kevin (AKA Crusher), has been a lurker here since September of 2019.  He became a dues paying member yesterday.  Welcome Aboard Kevin.

rob

• Like 5
  • Thank You! 2

4 hours ago, jft69z said:

Adding to what Willie said, hopefully you'll consider becoming a full dues-paying member. It's only $25 a year, and money well spent.

Sent my dues in yesterday.

• Like 1