Count Down To Carlisle Eastern Meet

Is it possible there is only 56 days until some of our members start arriving in Carlisle for our Eastern Meet.   Not only is it possible, it is absolutely true, only 56 days and a wake-up is where our countdown is until members start arriving in Carlisle.

rob

• Like 2

The 55 Chevy was the first year of the Tri-five Chevrolet series.

Fifty-Five, 55 and Double-Nickles all have the same meaning. 

That reminds me, we are now only 55 days and a wake-up away from our first members arriving in Carlisle to kick off our 2024 Eastern Meet

rob

• Like 5

51 minutes ago, Rob Peters said:

The 55 Chevy was the first year of the Tri-five Chevrolet series.

Fifty-Five, 55 and Double-Nickles all have the same meaning. 

That reminds me, we are now only 55 days and a wake-up away from our first members arriving in Carlisle to kick off our 2024 Eastern Meet

rob

Someone is up early this morning. lol. 

• Haha 3
  • Yay! 1

2 hours ago, Dtret said:

Someone is up early this morning. lol. 

Yes I was.  I am the Judge Of Elections at our polling place so I had to be up very early this morning.

rob

• Like 1

In 54 days and a wake-up our first members will start arriving in Carlisle for our 2024 Eastern Meet. 

• Like 6

I guess it may be time to start to figure out where "Big Red" is and see what, if anything she may need after a LONG winters nap. 🤔

• Like 7

In a few days we will be leaving the 50's in our countdown and entering uncharted territory, for this year, because we are now at 53 days and a wake-up until our first members begin arriving in Carlisle to begin our Eastern Meet. 

rob

• Like 5

Only 52 days and a wake-up until some of you will start arriving in Carlisle for our Eastern Meet. 

rob

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Canuck said:

Here’s the new lounge area at the club hotel.

IMG_2496.jpeg

Aaron did you get that from Dennis's house?????

• Haha 6

The Peter’s family posted that on facebook. I was going to show Joe this morning when we were together but I forgot. lol. Is that a new fangled version of a banana hammock?  😝😝

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

8 minutes ago, Dtret said:

The Peter’s family posted that on facebook. I was going to show Joe this morning when we were together but I forgot. lol. Is that a new fangled version of a banana hammock?  😝😝

Ohh boy wait till Glen reads this!!

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, willie said:

Ohh boy wait till Glen reads this!!

Don’t bait him Willie, you quiet instigator. I see what you’re up to and Imma thinking I won’t like it. lol. 😂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

There are only 51 and a wake-up until the First Generation Monte Carlo Club members start arriving in Carlisle for the largest FGMCC Eastern Meet!!! 

On Monday we  will be entering the 40's in our countdown.

rob

• Like 2

There are now just  50 days and a wake-up until the First Generation Monte Carlo Club members start arriving in Carlisle for our 25th FGMCC Eastern Meet!!! 

Tomorrow we  will be entering the 40's in our countdown.

rob

• Like 5

IT HAS HAPPENED!!!  Our countdown had entered the 40's.  Today we are at 49 days and a wake-up until our members start invading Carlisle for our Eastern Meet.

rob

• Like 3
  • Yay! 1

Another day has passed and is in the books which brings us to 45 days and a wake-up before Carlisle starts to be invaded by the first generation Monte Carlo Club.

rob

• Like 2