Tire pressure

I run 26 in mine, 235-60-15 front 255-60-15 rear I may bump it up to 28 before I start driving this year. That is if spring ever gets here we've had snow which means more salt on roads for the past few days. Was supposed to make an appearance at a eclipse event but unless we have rain instead of snow that may not happen. 

I also run 32 on 4 corners.

On a side note when I "raced" at the track and I was doing it with my "street" tires I raised the fronts to the max that is written on the sidewall. The rears I kept the same at 32.

• Like 2

As Dennis said, for the tire sizes you have Dave, at all 4 corners, I'd probably run 32 psi as well.

My other cars that have bigger/wider tires in the back, I'll usually run those around 24-26. That's based on doing a couple burnouts to see if the contact patch is even.

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, jft69z said:

As Dennis said, for the tire sizes you have Dave, at all 4 corners, I'd probably run 32 psi as well.

My other cars that have bigger/wider tires in the back, I'll usually run those around 24-26. That's based on doing a couple burnouts to see if the contact patch is even.

Driveway sealcoat. lol. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, jft69z said:

But officer, I was just doing a safety  check to make sure I have the correct tire pressure.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

32 minutes ago, Marks71 said:

But officer, I was just doing a safety  check to make sure I have the correct tire pressure.

Cleaning the old rubber off the tires so it's not so slippery/dangerous.

---- OR-----

This is in the other building.

20240321_190629.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

9 minutes ago, jft69z said:

Cleaning the old rubber off the tires so it's not so slippery/dangerous.

Gotta luv the line lock / roll control button 🤣

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, DragCat said:

Gotta luv the line lock / roll control button 🤣

I don't have that. Just a heavy right foot.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Dtret said:

And a “ real car”. 🚗 

They are all real cars, just some faster than others

9 minutes ago, willie said:

They are all real cars, just some faster than others

That’s not what I meant. lol. 😆 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I overinflate rears to 60 psi so even light pokes of the loud pedal results in copious amounts of smoke. 

Kidding of course, but that’s what some clown in high school did with his ‘65 Malibu. Aahhhh… the good ol’ days. 

• Haha 2