Electric Cutouts Video

Monteman1971

Endless fun with cut-outs... cool

When I picked up Capri and Greg this morning in my truck I had my cut-out open...I told them my muffler just fell off and I hope the truck isn't too loud for our 2 hour trip... lol

Guest 72yellowmc,Robyn
Endless fun with cut-outs... cool

When I picked up Capri and Greg this morning in my truck I had my cut-out open...I told them my muffler just fell off and I hope the truck isn't too loud for our 2 hour trip... lol

lol

• 1 month later...

Steve those are the same that I installed. Funny you should post this. Mine just quit on Sunday. I smelt wiring and then they no longer worked. Darn. They are a blast.

Thanks again guys....they are my favorite toy on the Monte....open them up and go under a bridge...it's like a tornado coming through.....lmao!!!!

So Royce...what caused your issue? They are guaranteed for life..so that's good.

Steve

Thanks again guys....they are my favorite toy on the Monte....open them up and go under a bridge...it's like a tornado coming through.....lmao!!!!

We got some bridge/tunnels that I go through when I'm going to the Metro Park...I've had crotch rockets blip their throttle and scare the crap out of me...so another time when I was going through it I got revenge on some bikers (granted they were not the same guys from before but oh well...I had the exhaust open and the car in second gear and hammered it, scary loud...even people that were walking (young kids) screamed and fell over as they dove for cover...I might of over done it that time... lol