Picked up My Monte Today!

BigMike

Well i finally got to pick my Monte today from Leo! I drove it 55 Miles to the Garage where it will stored in for 8-10 months. And i tell ya i did 60-65 all the way and she drove like a dream!! gringrin Thanks again Leo! The restoration will be soon!

Sorry if i did not post the pics right!

a>

a>

Thanks Guys! Yes it is in my garage now, It is a matching numbers car, non- air. Leo is going to do the quarters, trunk lid and pan, and fenders and minor work to the doors, Seats. then back to original color Paint code#78 Rosewood Metallic grin

Very nice Mike. Restoring it to the original colour is a great idea. Seems that we picked our cars up the same week. I'm a newby on here though and I'm really enjoying the car and this site. Mine is a 1971 SS black on black with buckets etc in great condition and 68,000 miles on it. I'll have some photos up in a couple of days. I'm just a little north of you in Ontario.

Very nice Mike. Restoring it to the original colour is a great idea. Seems that we picked our cars up the same week. I'm a newby on here though and I'm really enjoying the car and this site. Mine is a 1971 SS black on black with buckets etc in great condition and 68,000 miles on it. I'll have some photos up in a couple of days. I'm just a little north of you in Ontario.

Thank You! Yea Not too many Rosewood Monte's in the club i think!

And thanks for visiting the site, and enjoying your Monte! Sounds like you found a great one! And yes we LOVE pics here.. gringrin

Congradulations too from another recent member from Ontario land.

Picked mine up a few short weeks back. Still taking stock of things I NEED to do and things I WANT to do this winter now that it's in the garage.

I have been a chromaholic with my bike and now it seems I will be renewing my addiction with the Monte. My sponsor (wife) gave up on me a while ago nutz to stop it.... kickingrofl

Regards

Scott

My first Monte was a 1971 SS454 in Rosewood with black top and black bench seat. Loved that car! You don't see many 71's in Rosewood. I really liked the color.