Paint and Clear -- Green Mist Metallic

OhMonte

Green Mist Metallic with a 1 & 1/2 gallon of clear from House of Kolor. In for black vinyl top this week. Will post pics as we progress. Car has new quarters, fender patch panels, and rear window lower metal all replaced. Stay tuned for more....

(this is my first time posting pics, I hope I did it right...)

Enjoy!

Joe.

photo1-1.jpg

photo2.jpg

clear1.jpg

clear2.jpg

finalclear1.jpg

finalclear2.jpg

finalclear3.jpg

finalclear4.jpg

Thank you

The metallic is wild-- no two pictures of it look alike. Depending on the light, I have about 20 shots that make it look 20 shades of green. The fourth picture of the car above ( shot of the passenger side and trunk) is probably the truest color.

I love 'em all. And what lines!

The primer/sealer had a blue/green tint applied to jive with the green base.

I see you masked off the roof, what is under the paper? Color looks great. Can't wait to see it finished.

The upholstery guy said not to paint the roof because the glue they use to put on the vinyl can pull the paint off over time. It seems kind of counter intuitive to not paint the roof as it would seem to add an extra layer of protection, but not so. It is just primed with an epoxy primer.

I was wondering what the over/under was on the number of posts before the Anti-Green League came to the party. LOL

See you guys at Carlisle.