Dash paint

willie

Dark Black

Couldn't resist! lol

I'll get bashed for this but I used Krylon Fusion Satin Black on both the dashes I did. Then you can get the paint pen and redo the silver around the gauges etc. I didn't silver paint mine, just to be different.

Willie,

Check out the SEM Landau Black 15016

That is the part number for a sprayable quart, they also have in a spray bomb.

I just did Redid my 72 dash, it looks great.

Just like you I was researching what to use, and came across many links on team chevelle of guys using and recommending it.

I found the best price on www.ToolSource.com and also found a discount code on-line at the time. got the quart delivered for @$40.

Thanks for all the help guys.

Scott, you are to funny!!

Dave, Steve, and Vice i used the SEM 15016. I had almost a full can left over from the steering wheel. I also put a pic of the radio tower, cup or cone. It was cut off from previous owner to install an aftermarket radio. I used a 2part epoxy with a replacement tower from a nova. It worked great, i tugged on that pretty good and it didnt go anywhere. Then i painted it all both sides. Now i havent decided if i want to silver the entire outer frame or just leave it the way it is.

MCC317.jpg

MCC318.jpg

MCC319.jpg

What do you guys think???

Looks great Willie. I agree. Do the silver.

I used the spray can on mine. I am going to redo it this winter and use the quart stuff. You will get a much better bond.

Thanks guys, OK OK OK i will silver it also lol.

On another note i found a SET of the radio cones (towers, cups) for our dash's in Carlisle this weekend so if anyone needs a set PM me and let me know.