True Art..

During my time off and going through Kidney Disease battles I emailed from time to time quite a few people and one person I met in particular was a guy named Rudy Edwards. Rudy Edwards does Wall Art pictures that are sold everywhere at swap meets and car shows amongst other artists as well. Talking with Rudy after hunting high and low for his email he casually says he has been working on a 1970 Monte Carlo for the last 3 years trying to make his own rendering of a ragtop. We seemed to hit it off pretty good and when I sent him photo's of mine with tons of info we emailed several times back and forth, and I asked if he would do a picture of my car. Rudy mentioned that his pics are mass produced and to stop and do one car that was never produced and a 1 of 1 picture is something that he would not be able to fit in but would keep in touch with me on it and maybe sometime in the future. Some 2 weeks go by and Rudy sends me an email with a preview picture of his rendering of my car hand done on Canvas based on my pictures and wanted to know if it was ok with me if he sent one to me and a certificate of authenticity to go with it so I said "oh heck yes" and for a small fee he finished it and shipped it to me with a note saying he just could not resist doing it for me as a special request. Now I thought it was so cool I just had to share it with you guys.. It is actually 18 x 32 and of course is smack dab in the middle wall of the front room of course I had to move the picture of the chevelle so it would fit ,hahaha.

Darren.

photo-8_zps8863b97d.jpgphoto-9_zpsc38615c9.jpgphoto-7_zps23aa5d6a.jpg