My 72 in the works

Nate

Thanks, and yes it will be on the road I am hoping to take it to work and out on the weekends. It's nice that I am only 10 mins from work. See how long the law lets me get away with it. Oh than that Real Street Drags is what I am building it for.

I will try and get some pics of the motor I have twin turbo kit on it right now.

NICE!!!!!!! gringrin

What ETs are you expecting to get out of it, also what is the engine you have? Aluminum Heads?

You opted to go with the custom dash, I'm going with the relative same idea with a red 72, wish my paint job was that shiney. smile

Fiberglass front end right?

Thanks guys it's not a tubed just moved the shocks there drag coil overs. I will take some more pictures tonight when I get home.

Not sure what kinda of time I am going to pull car was going 10.60's with a 500-550hp small block and a TH400 car is light.

Tires are just some junk ones stock car tires they rub my fenders are cut too so there is no lip.

I will for sure snap some more pictures of every.

The motor is just a 406 with some GM 292 heads.

if your planning on putting that turbo setup in the monte the headers will hit the steering shaft for sure. i know i have a set sitting in my garage. and ended up building my own. that is it looks like the stainless ebay setup? Just something to work around! looks like you have a really good start to your project!

Motor and tranz going to go in this weekend so I took some picz of the mess I made also the rear end will take picture after once every thing has been cleaned and POR'ed

Picture003.jpg

Picture009.jpg

Picture001.jpg

Will look better once cleaned up was setting for a bit.

Picture011.jpg

The parts car and fan club lol

Picture015.jpg

There are a few more pics here

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v106/maxJDM/Monte%20Carlo/

My banker lol

Oh and motor went in and all is running (no turbo's yet this winter) Picking up my tires today will pull it out tonight after work and take a few more pics with good rims and tires I can't wait for that!