My 71 SS restoration project

43 minutes ago, willie said:

She looks Great Dennis!!!!    I like the white combo!!!

Dennis did you get that envelope?

Yes I did. Thanks. Let me know what I owe you. And don’t say nothing cuz you the leg work and you gots to get paid. And thanks for recognizing that it is while. Lol. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, willie said:

Go Dennis! Go Dennis! 

The first thing I did was because of you. I didn’t like drilling holes in my door be it was absolutely necessary. It’s weird how it looks crooked but through the back window hole it’s right? 

A41FA627-2224-4F00-A848-CB23426B9373.jpeg

503933E8-8423-4B38-9B6D-44E09CBCB5CE.jpeg

• Like 2

That's the thing with these Monte's, when you look at the long door, that mirror looks weird. Plus many of these did not have a mirror on that side. By the way ,  liking the 2 tone!!  Maybe Rob will "Finally" put a vinyl top on his. Really makes the paint pop!post-259-0-93319100-1480263543_thumb.jpg

I got both doors ready to put the glass in. Power window regs,power locks all guides and wiring. Wanted a change so I put some of the rear together. I’m realizing that I could have done more prep work to make this go faster. O well. Tomorrow is another day. Now that I see it in a picture I don’t think I like the way the upper rear chrome looks. Must fix that  

FBF7E0E1-9A5C-4320-B3F0-6EAD75E8C273.jpeg

• Like 4

1 hour ago, jft69z said:

Making pretty good progress. Off this week?

Yes. It was planned for the car. ONLY. And now some time may have to be used to fight the stupid lawsuit filed against us. What a waste of my time and money. 

22 minutes ago, Dtret said:

Yes. It was planned for the car. ONLY. And now some time may have to be used to fight the stupid lawsuit filed against us. What a waste of my time and money. 

Oh boy, that sucks. Good luck!

Got the rear just about done. Adjust bumper and exhaust tips. All the door and quarter windows are in. Have to put on weatherstrip and get power to them to adjust. Tomorrow is another day. 

D35F5B3D-BF19-4975-83CC-AD64AD548089.jpeg

E1E093BE-1720-481C-915C-69924C496C12.jpeg

• Like 5