Corvette C8 Z06 Roadshow

I would take either but prefer the Monte so I could get in and out of it a heck of a lot easier. Fall into the vette and then roll out on the groundd and TRY to get up LOL LOL

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Leghome said:

I would take either but prefer the Monte so I could get in and out of it a heck of a lot easier. Fall into the vette and then roll out on the groundd and TRY to get up LOL LOL

Hey, the Vette is your color!🚗

Just got back from the Auto Show in Cleveland, they had two new Z06's on display with no price. Sign says they run 10.6 in the 1/4 mile 😎

• Like 2

16 hours ago, 502ci said:

Just got back from the Auto Show in Cleveland, they had two new Z06's on display with no price. Sign says they run 10.6 in the 1/4 mile 😎

55 years later, That's only 6 tenths slower than the 1967 Baldwin Motion Chevelle .

A good friend of mine Doug Seawell of Liberty NC (Greensboro) is the original owner of a 67 Baldwin Motion Chevelle. When he ordered the car, it was advertised and guaranteed to run the quarter mile in  10 seconds or less.

Doug raced the Chevelle for GM many years and now attends many cruise-ins, always drives the car to the shows , never trailers it. 

• Like 2

On 2/26/2022 at 6:57 AM, DragCat said:

Yea, I'd rather have the white one too 

I'd sell the red one and get a bunch shaped like the white one!!   I'm with you guys (dare I admit I'm of a certain age where the white one is way more comfortable!!)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/28/2022 at 8:45 AM, Michael Boyte said:

55 years later, That's only 6 tenths slower than the 1967 Baldwin Motion Chevelle .

A good friend of mine Doug Seawell of Liberty NC (Greensboro) is the original owner of a 67 Baldwin Motion Chevelle. When he ordered the car, it was advertised and guaranteed to run the quarter mile in  10 seconds or less.

Doug raced the Chevelle for GM many years and now attends many cruise-ins, always drives the car to the shows , never trailers it. 

Mike, is it possible to get pics of the chevelle and if possible of it running.  Thanks