Member help

10 hours ago, MC1of80 said:

I know this doesn't help, I was  just down there 2 wks ago, sold a house in Forest City. A hop skip and jump to Ashville. Ughhhh!!!!! 

Your correct. No help. 😂 lol

9 hours ago, willie said:

Dennis just go get them, Its not like you haven't done it before!?!?   lol

More about curiosity. If someone lived around there they could check out the area to make sure I’m not going to get my you what kicked. lol   I have a strange feeling about this one. 

2 minutes ago, sbarnette said:

I’m about 4 hours from Asheville, but I’m pretty sure we have a member in that area. I just can’t remember who!

Thanks Sammy. You’re too far. I’m only 5 1/2. 

On 10/16/2022 at 7:07 AM, Dtret said:

More about curiosity. If someone lived around there they could check out the area to make sure I’m not going to get my you what kicked. lol   I have a strange feeling about this one. 

Mongo and I will travel for the right price. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Glen said:

Mongo and I will travel for the right price. 

I might take you up on that. I think a McDonald’s happy meal for you and Mongo to share is well worth it. Let me know. Thanks. 

8 hours ago, Dtret said:

I might take you up on that. I think a McDonald’s happy meal for you and Mongo to share is well worth it. Let me know. Thanks. 

A smart man would have offered Mongo a steak, If Glen takes you in the company car you may have to up his to a combo meal 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, DragCat said:

If Glen takes you in the company car....

If that's the case, I'm thinking Mongo will be in the front seat & Dennis will be in the back, caged area.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, jft69z said:

If that's the case, I'm thinking Mongo will be in the front seat & Dennis will be in the back, caged area.

I'm thinking Glen might be able to even supply Dennis with some traveling clothes, like an orange jumpsuit or similar 

• Haha 2

I couldn’t afford Glen and Mongo’s dinner, so I went to North Carolina today and picked this up. I didn’t pay that price either plus the nice gentleman gave me a real nice tailgate for my truck ( no I didn’t need it). 

5247699F-81DD-44CF-BCE3-61112D32F014.png

31E323C9-8A4E-4856-8821-E9D53040F140.png

AF28B48B-A6C0-4F77-A7A4-B397FCDEB31B.png

0E319B95-EBAF-40C0-A8D8-EFF4B6D3D682.png

• Like 2

Dennis you cheated, you took it apart!!   lol    Look Ma no wind resistance.  Lol   Bet you got good gas milage 12-15!!  Lol    

Glad you got some of what you needed.

• Like 1