regards from france

math18gauge

Welcome to the Madness and encouraging to see these beauties Globally.  We really Love pictures and eager to see your Ride.  Any condition, always eager to see those who are restoring and Members always eager to share their knowledge.  

You Found the Right Place....:W

Doug

• Like 1

thank you guys but it's only a project... far, far, far, VERY FAR from your beauties... i'm ashamed.

I've removed old paint, all stuff inside, build a stand for the body and i would make my own hellwig-style frame brace....

Maybe muni tubing but i hesitate. ( i've some experience in fabrication ).

335651635_197318659587121_6960660409070390256_n.jpg

339975629_179260967869534_5766471161388594341_n.jpg

• Like 8

12 minutes ago, DragCat said:

Welcome to the madness, there a members here that have done exactly what your doing.......lots of experience and knowledge in this group 

thank you. i see where you're from. i've visited fort lauderdale some years ago... and i'm in IT on army ;)

Edited by math18gauge

Hey Math Welcome!!!   A great place here, and a ton of knowledge, and all very happy to help with any questions you may have!!

You are starting in the same place as most of us started. Yours looks pretty good to start with as some of us started with more Swiss cheese than you think (ask me how i know) .  lol     Good Luck in the build and keep showing us your progress pics we always enjoy them!!

Welcome. We are all willing to help you on you misadventures ( lol). I too am building a Swiss cheese ( as Willie says) car. Take the good with the bad and just keep plugging away. 

Glenn i was thinking the same. How hard it has to be to track down parts over there. I know its hard for the members in Canada, but jee wizz how do people in other Countries do it??? That can't be fun at all!!  But on the brighter side, when they do find a part there, they have to be ecstatic!!!!!  

They need some dancing bananas!!!  Dennis would you like to do the honors???????????

30 minutes ago, willie said:

Glenn i was thinking the same. How hard it has to be to track down parts over there. I know its hard for the members in Canada, but jee wizz how do people in other Countries do it??? That can't be fun at all!!  But on the brighter side, when they do find a part there, they have to be ecstatic!!!!!  

They need some dancing bananas!!!  Dennis would you like to do the honors???????????

If he’s willing to pay the shipping , I’m sure that whatever he needs can be located. No Willie that’s not going to happen. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

oh yes shipping fees are a real problem.

sometimes for parts like thrunk panel it multiply the cost of part x2, x3 or higher..

that's why i try to make my own parts.

that's the dilema : pay for a mediocre sherman or dynacorn with shipping or trying to remake.

Best regards.

• Like 1