Swap meet -Ohio- monte carlo club of N.A.

Chris shipley

44 minutes ago, cny first gen 71 said:

Got a message from someone inviting me to it but I said same weekend as Carlisle and she said they may change the date next year.

Ya that’s Julie. We told her before she ever booked it. Can’t compete with the GM national. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DragCat said:

Yep, another place we'll lose Dennis at 🤣

Hmmm. This is an hour from the house, Carlisle is 8 1/2. Decisions decisions. O well Carlisle it is. ( they have a swap meet too) and better company. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Hmmm. This is an hour from the house, Carlisle is 8 1/2. Decisions decisions. O well Carlisle it is. ( they have a swap meet too) and better company.

Not to take anything away from the other show, GOOD choice Dennis!!!! Wouldn't be the same without you!!!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Dtret said:

Ya that’s Julie. We told her before she ever booked it. Can’t compete with the GM national. 

Didn't they do the same thing last year?

38 minutes ago, jft69z said:

Didn't they do the same thing last year?

No this is their first one ( or so I’ve been told) but they’ve been planning it for over a year, so it seems like it. 

16 minutes ago, Dtret said:

No this is their first one ( or so I’ve been told) but they’ve been planning it for over a year, so it seems like it. 

I seem to remember posting something about it in the past to her on FB, about the dates being the same weekend. Maybe it was about this year's event.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dtret said:

Glad to hear it Dennis, I though it was going to spoil our Carlisle plans.

rob

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I saw the title and thought you guys were crazy, taking the Montes to a swamp. Maybe do some mud bogging? Lift kits, mudder tires, that kind of thing. Glad I read it wrong. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• jft69z changed the title to Swap meet -Ohio- monte carlo club of N.A.