Post Your Carlisle Pictures Here

Rob Peters

Nice pix, Rob.

But I do believe the ‘Peoples Choice Award’ recipient was mistakenly omitted from her own glamour shot.  

It’s not everyday one comes across an ‘08 P71 CVPI in Performance White. 

I’m sure it was merely an oversight. After all, being in the presence of such automotive rarity would distract anyone 🤣😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Kook 1

5 hours ago, Glen said:

Nice pix, Rob.

But I do believe the ‘Peoples Choice Award’ recipient was mistakenly omitted from her own glamour shot.  

It’s not everyday one comes across an ‘08 P71 CVPI in Performance White. 

I’m sure it was merely an oversight. After all, being in the presence of such automotive rarity would distract anyone 🤣😂

Glen, 

I am sorry, I did try but the club website is programed to block offensive things in a post.  This morning I got Joe T to remove those restrictions long enough to allow me to post it.  Here it is:

rob

20230624_080749.thumb.jpg.de612c90d07e7fa38fbe5bf9730d3fc2.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

The rain has finally stopped here in NC. I’m hoping for the same for you guys and a beautiful day on the show field. I hate I could not be there to see old friends and meet new ones. I just couldn’t work the Eastern Meet and the Mini Meet both in my schedule. I’m looking forward to seeing everyone in Carlisle next year. Cheers!

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Rob Peters said:

Glen, 

I am sorry, I did try but the club website is programed to block offensive things in a post.  This morning I got Joe T to remove those restrictions long enough to allow me to post it.  Here it is:

rob

20230624_080749.thumb.jpg.de612c90d07e7fa38fbe5bf9730d3fc2.jpg

Please turn the restrictions back on Rob, 😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 6