2024 Eastern Meet Hotel Information

3 hours ago, JT'S 1970 said:

I just made my reservations at the motel, good thing I decided to check the emails. I am excited this year I am going to be bring my car finally!

Jeffrey, please email the following info to rob29ford@aol.com    Also please register your car with Carlisle Events.  Also, please consider arriving in time to join us for our group trip to Gettysburg trip on Wednesday. 

Here is the info I need:

Member Last Name: 

Member First Name: 

Club Website Screen Name: 

Names Of Others In Your Party: 

Total Number In Your Party: 

City: 

State: 

Arrival Date:

Departure Date: 

Monte Year: 

Color: 

Vinyl Top Color: 

Judging Class: 

Hotel: 

Room Type: 

Member Email:

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Canuck said:

I'll be staying the night before Gettysburg as well. I look forward to it.

Hopefully someone will give you a ride it is a long walk ROFLMAO

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/4/2023 at 7:52 PM, Leghome said:

Hopefully someone will give you a ride it is a long walk ROFLMAO

We’ll have an empty back seat. He’s very welcome to ride with us . 

• Thank You! 1

Wow, Carl Hanson! A name from the way past!! Nice!  And Aaron trying to come down - ...now we need to try and make so Aaron & Greg can be drinking buddies in person!

I will add to my calendar, make a reservation and see what happens  - of course Queenie will not be joining us.

• Like 5
  • Thank You! 1

5 hours ago, Capri's 71 SS said:

Wow, Carl Hanson! A name from the way past!! Nice!  And Aaron trying to come down - ...now we need to try and make so Aaron & Greg can be drinking buddies in person!

I will add to my calendar, make a reservation and see what happens  - of course Queenie will not be joining us.

That would be so great Capri.  I sure hope you and Greg will be able to make it.  Please get me the tracking information when you get a chance.

rob

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Capri's 71 SS said:

A drinking buddy and my wife won't be there to monitor my intake, that spells trouble. It would be fantastic to meet you two after all these years!

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

On 12/17/2023 at 9:32 AM, Capri's 71 SS said:

I'm still hoping to see that thing rebirthed one day!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, cny first gen 71 said:

I was wondering have the two Carl Hansons ever met? And been in the same place at the same time? 🤔 that would be pretty cool.

Not that I am aware of, at least not at any of the meets or mini-meets I have hosted.

rob

• Like 1