Weather

Chris shipley

1 minute ago, Dtret said:

Were you putting up your Grinch Christmas lights? Do they make them?

I have some, never strung them up.

I was changing the window A/C unit that finally died after about 50 years (westinghouse). I need it for the fan noise to sleep, after working shift work for decades. Happened to have a new one in stock 😁.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, jft69z said:

I was changing the window A/C unit that finally died after about 50 years (westinghouse). I need it for the fan noise to sleep, after working shift work for decades. Happened to have a new one in stock 😁.

They probably make an app for that and you can play it on your phone. You know like water noise and whales. You get the idea. lol. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Dtret said:

They probably make an app for that and you can play it on your phone. You know like water noise and whales. You get the idea. lol. 

I have a white noise machine, and the phone apps too. Tend to like the fan better though. Only problem is the new A/C unit fan is so much quieter than the old one. Who would have thought that was a bad thing, lol.

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, jft69z said:

Same here, I was on a ladder outside the house, in a tee shirt on Xmas. 

The last couple of days I've moved over a foot & a half of snow.

🤮 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chris shipley said:

🤮

I agree.

The weather jerk just said we may get 3-6 more inches today. 

10 hours ago, jft69z said:

Yea don't think they make an app to hang lights from the lazy boy or the hot tub 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

10 hours ago, jft69z said:

I have a white noise machine, and the phone apps too. Tend to like the fan better though. Only problem is the new A/C unit fan is so much quieter than the old one. Who would have thought that was a bad thing, lol.

Joe you should tape the sound of a Big Block exhaust for a few hours, that might work!!!  😁

• Haha 5

6 hours ago, jft69z said:

I agree.

The weather jerk just said we may get 3-6 more inches today.

We are supposed to get 3 to 6 inches between Friday and Saturday 

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

4 minutes ago, Scott S. said:

Still -30 there too ???

+16F today. The -30 with windchill was short lived but still brutal.

4 minutes ago, cny first gen 71 said:

Up in Northern NY they are predicting 2 to 3 feet today and tonight and the same for tomorrow.  Glad it's north of me and not here.

Same here . 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Scott S. said:

Just finished round two here...... And my neighbours have caught on to my tricks. They're waiting for me to shovel before they come out. :(

😆 

Good Luck to you guys be safe!!!!   Here its cold around 22 today but they are expecting 3-6 on Fri of that white stuff!!  Not happy!! lol

7 minutes ago, willie said:

Good Luck to you guys be safe!!!!   Here its cold around 22 today but they are expecting 3-6 on Fri of that white stuff!!  Not happy!! lol

You can have it all.lol

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 71MonteCarloMD said:

Got about 6” earlier this week and expecting 2-4” more on Friday.  What blew my mind is that we will have around 60 degrees next Friday!

That's better 

We’re still green here. Cold as a witch’s … broom. 2-4 inches expected Thursday night to Friday morning. I’m off work and Karen said she’s going to work remotely. lol. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dtret said:

We’re still green here. Cold as a witch’s … broom. 2-4 inches expected Thursday night to Friday morning. I’m off work and Karen said she’s going to work remotely. lol. 

I can't work remotely, oh wait I don't work any more, so if I don't have to leave my house no problem 😅

• Like 2
  • Haha 5