70 SS on Ebay

1 hour ago, DragCat said:

Correct, its hilarious 1 🤣

You do realize you’re the instigator that started all this. It will be met with severe and harsh punishment 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

20 hours ago, Dtret said:

You do realize you’re the instigator that started all this. It will be met with severe and harsh punishment 

image.gif.4beedaeebe11e23bd65c60bf1351e29f.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

We can set aside a part of the Carlisle hotel parking lot with a MMA style cage,  for the evening entertainment...

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I don’t think anyone would want to see a bunch of old farts in a cage. I don’t think it would be as entertaining as what Glen posted. Unless the use of canes would be allowed as we knock out dentures. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Dtret said:

I don’t think anyone would want to see a bunch of old farts in a cage. I don’t think it would be as entertaining as what Glen posted. Unless the use of canes would be allowed as we knock out dentures. 

I'l have to put down my beer and cigarette, I'll be like a fish outta water 🤣

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

I thought John Cena was going to the June show, maybe he can show you guys how to put your canes down?????

Glen who is the long hair blonde??   i know Ronda, is it Page???

3 hours ago, willie said:

I thought John Cena was going to the June show, maybe he can show you guys how to put your canes down?????

Glen who is the long hair blonde??   i know Ronda, is it Page???

I have no clue, Willie. I just pulled the first GIF that caught my eye on an app on my phone after searching “street fight”.  I just now searched “dancing banana” and this is one of dozens that came up.  Maybe Rob and Joe can learn some new moves …

image.gif.b769e9cd008ee2e145ea2a5c24aa8bf2.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

I just remembered this started as a conversation about an eBay MCSS.   "The seller has lowered the reserve price. Bid now so you can get a deal!"  The current bid is $28.8 but reserve not met.

• Like 2

Agreed. I hope when I sell my cars that I will at least break even. Definitely cheaper to buy than to build but you don’t get the same satisfaction. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Dtret said:

Agreed. I hope when I sell my cars that I will at least break even. Definitely cheaper to buy than to build but you don’t get the same satisfaction. 

Who are you kidding, sell your cars.  If you bought another make or model and joined another club you could never receive the love you get here.

rob

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Rob Peters said:

Who are you kidding, sell your cars.  If you bought another make or model and joined another club you could never receive the love you get here.

rob

When I sell I sure won’t be buying any more. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, FrankOC said:

I just remembered this started as a conversation about an eBay MCSS.   "The seller has lowered the reserve price. Bid now so you can get a deal!"  The current bid is $28.8 but reserve not met.

I saw the seller "revised" the post but it still says 36K to buy it Was the price higher before?

2 hours ago, Dtret said:

And just think how special those little surprises are when working on a newly purchased car 🤣

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, DragCat said:

And just think how special those little surprises are when working on a newly purchased car 🤣

I was going to add something like that but forgot. lol. Pull the dash pad off to change a bulb and realize the whole harness is hacked. Ya stuff like that. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Dtret said:

I was going to add something like that but forgot. lol. Pull the dash pad off to change a bulb and realize the whole harness is hacked. Ya stuff like that. 

Yup, the "snowball" effect. It'll getcha every time! 😂🤣😂🤣

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MC1of80 said:

Yup, the "snowball" effect. It'll getcha every time! 😂🤣😂🤣

Snowball. Yep. And you’re actually paying too dollar to buy someone’s hack job. I’m afraid of that too that’s why we build 

• Like 3