Purchased car yesterday at auction

Purchased 70’ Monte Carlo SS 454 yesterday at GAA auction. Previous owner said that the car won at the Eastern meet at some point. I can’t get a photo to load so I’ll just describe and give previous owners name. The car is red with black top and saddle interior. It seems to have all o-toons for an SS but I don’t know a good way to tell if it is a true SS. I purchased the car from J Brady of Spartanburg SC. If anyone has any info on the car let me know 

Bryan 

• Like 9

It's real. You got a nice car and an extra engine.  He has an LS6 in it. The #s match engine is on the stand!

Congratulations on that. Join the club here.

It won my choice in 2017. (Meet directors)

• Like 7

Congratulations on the purchase of your Monte Carlo. We hope you like what you see here and become a full dues paying Club member. Plenty of technical information, multiple yearly Club Meets, camaraderie and fun here. The best place to be if you’re a First Generation Monte Carlo owner. 

• Like 2

Welcome Bryan!!   Best group of people in a club, always willing to help. Don't be afraid to ask questions as we love the Challege!!

• Like 2

Welcome to the Club!! Yes, very nice buy . Have you had one before or is this a new classic for you? I'm hoping to see some pictures of the car here. As I've said before, best D%$&  $25 bucks you'll ever spend ! Red with black& black, nice color combo😊.                         gallery_1763_8_1413157507_2588.jpg

Thanks for the replies. This is actually my fourth first gene Monte Carlo. Some of you may have seen my last one. I was told some photos showed up on the internet. It was a 72’ custom one owner car. I was hit by a tractor trailer in Florence SC on way to the Run to the Sun show in Myrtle Beach. I think it showed up when searched Monte Carlo vs tractor trailer or something like that. Love these cars. My first car in high school been hooked ever since. I tried becoming a dues paying member a few years ago but I think there was an issue in making that happen but I will definitely try again. 

Bryan

• Like 4

56 minutes ago, 70MCSS said:

I tried becoming a dues paying member a few years ago but I think there was an issue in making that happen but I will definitely try again. 

Bryan

I'll send you a private message with my number. Give me a call and I'll walk you thru the process.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, 70MCSS said:

Thanks for the replies. This is actually my fourth first gene Monte Carlo. Some of you may have seen my last one. I was told some photos showed up on the internet. It was a 72’ custom one owner car. I was hit by a tractor trailer in Florence SC on way to the Run to the Sun show in Myrtle Beach. I think it showed up when searched Monte Carlo vs tractor trailer or something like that. Love these cars. My first car in high school been hooked ever since. I tried becoming a dues paying member a few years ago but I think there was an issue in making that happen but I will definitely try again. 

Bryan

I'm in Anderson as well as club founder Kevin Wiles. This weekend we are having a mini meet in Bristol TN at the all chevy show.