Radiator Correct Hose Strap

MC-71

Okay I’m the guy that sold these straps years ago. I have a lot of parts stored and just made a move to another storage place in Florida. Well I found the straps. I know I had them but couldn’t pin point them in my storage. I’m willing to sell 10 of these. 1 to each member to be fare. I will sell them for $20 a piece plus shipping which I don’t know right now what that would be. 

image.jpg

• Like 3

Carl, i will take one of them.  Let me know the shipping costs to Pittsburgh, PA 15216

Rob Peters

I too will take 1 strap sir  let me also know the shipping cost to Eustis , Florida 32736.      also how you want paid.  probably just send cash to you address choice. guess let me know through private mail. still getting used to privacy and etiquette.   thank you

• 1 month later...

Hello, I would like to get one. Please let me know how to pay. Ship to Zip code 19320.

hey carl do you have any left?  if possible I'll take another for my 70 Sin city in Illinois. if all good PM me the address again, believe it was 26.00$.  thank you. the one I bought for my other 70, Bloo 402 fit and looks excellent. thank you again.