Free cowboy hats

We are cleaning out a bunch of stuff from my mom's as she's being moved to assisted living. She would like to get rid of these hats as my step dad passed long ago. These are very good hats and hate to just throw them away. I could bring them to Carlisle or Syracuse but would be able to ship at your expense.  One is white and one is tan. Just thought I'd throw it out there. No I won't wear them.

20230413_195637.jpg

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Dtret said:

What do you think Joe?  Mark would look good with that. Lol. 

He could hide all that hair up in the top. What was that song.... something about long haired hippie people?

A nice french beret may suit him too....:yay:

61T0poK2tVL._AC_UL1500_.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Kook 1

1 hour ago, jft69z said:

He could hide all that hair up in the top. What was that song.... something about long haired hippie people?

A nice french beret may suit him too....:yay:

61T0poK2tVL._AC_UL1500_.jpg

Sign, signs ….long haired freaky people need not apply. Lol. ( no offense, no bullying just a song). 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Dtret said:

Sign, signs ….long haired freaky people need not apply. Lol. ( no offense, no bullying just a song). 

Hey I like that song, Tesla did a version, don't remember who wrote the original. 

And Joe, beret's are more of a fiero / corvette thing 🤣

And I'd rock a cowboy hat, would just have to be black........

8 hours ago, DragCat said:

Hey I like that song, Tesla did a version, don't remember who wrote the original. 

And Joe, beret's are more of a fiero / corvette thing 🤣

And I'd rock a cowboy hat, would just have to be black........

My mom said there is a black one there somewhere but we haven't found it yet. She has dementia and moving to assisted living next week so we are still cleaning stuff out. I'm driving back again next week too. Before all is said and done I'll be driving back and forth probably pretty close to 1000 miles to get things done. 

• Sad 2

On 4/14/2023 at 1:02 PM, Scott S. said:

Five Man Electrical Band..... They look like fine upstanding young men..... I think you'll do... 

Michael Jackson was rumored to utter the same line on occasion.  

• Haha 4