2024 Eastern Meet Hotel Information

On 8/4/2023 at 12:40 PM, sbarnette said:

Just reserved my room today! The countdown is on! How many more sleeps Rob?

That’s ok Sammy , I’m anxious as well. I would say it’s just that Rob doesn’t have that many fingers and toes ! 😂🤣😅😁😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Donny vestal said:

Reservations made this will be mine and Jackie's second time 

Did you register your car with Carlisle Events yet.  If no, please do so so we can get a free club canopy.

rob

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I made a reservation for 6/20-6/23.  It'ds Just me at this point and it'll be my first time.  I was told by some of you at the Syracuse nationals that I should get to the Eastern Meet.  I have yet to get show tickets but this was more important to get booked at this point.  Now I really need a trailer.  haha.

• Like 8
  • Thank You! 1

1 hour ago, Sids Monte said:

I made a reservation for 6/20-6/23.  It'ds Just me at this point and it'll be my first time.  I was told by some of you at the Syracuse nationals that I should get to the Eastern Meet.  I have yet to get show tickets but this was more important to get booked at this point.  Now I really need a trailer.  haha.

I look forward to meeting you at the Eastern Meet.

rob

• Like 1

I'm glad I checked my email. Just made my reservations for June 20-23. Was able to get a qn/qn under our club block.

My car is coming out of the body shop this week,  so no more damaged fender at this coming meet.

Carl

34648.jpeg

34646.jpeg

• Like 8

That's great Carl.  So, no more Band-Aud on the passenger fender?

Please also get your car registered and email me the member tracking information I need.

rob

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

As you may remember, our contract with the Fairfield Inn and Suites was only for 40 rooms.  With almost 9 months we have already almost filled all of those rooms.  I have been able to get the hotel to hopefully add an additional 15 rooms for Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights.  

rob

• Like 2
  • Thank You! 1

I booked arriving the 19th and leaving the 23rd. Not 100% sure I'll make it happen yet but I'm working on it. I will be flying in and renting a car. Anyone need me to drive a Monte to the meet for them? 😁

• Like 3
  • Thank You! 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Dtret said:

Well done Joe. I guess Aaron read your suggestive topics and he knew you would not accept no as an answer. Lol. I hope you make it Aaron it would be great to meet you. 

Joe is brutal (in a good way), I was surprised he gave me a 24 hour buffer once the Syracuse hotel was announced 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE I've ever "suggested" should really attend our events has come back after and thanked me for being "suggestive"...😉🤣.

It saves us all a lot of time and effort if you just come willingly from the start.

(You'll thank me later :rofl::yay:)

• Like 5
  • Thank You! 1
  • Haha 2

23 hours ago, Dtret said:

Well done Joe. I guess Aaron read your suggestive topics and he knew you would not accept no as an answer. Lol. I hope you make it Aaron it would be great to meet you. 

I'll bring you some Bananas...

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

13 hours ago, willie said:

Dennis i am not allowed to highjack anymore (as per my wallet) But what and how AAron said it was 10x Hilarious!!!!!

I just can’t believe this abuse is now coming from western Canada. O the pain. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

24 minutes ago, Dtret said:

It's a global phenomenon...thank Bill Gates for basically making the world a smaller place with the internet explosion. 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

54 minutes ago, Dtret said:

And you thought Canadians were friendly, EH. :yay:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Uuh Yaah, Minnesooota , U-Betcha !!  Lived there for awhile, mostly the summers off from school. Loaded hay bales, started driving tractors and pick-ups when I was 10. Grama's '65 Belair wagon when I was 11 on the dirt roads in upper Minn. Winters were brutal !!  Have family there (actually 2 now ..... ancestry.com..... DNA......Discovering Neighborhood Activities).post-259-0-61935100-1474727657_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, JT'S 1970 said:

I just made my reservations at the motel, good thing I decided to check the emails. I am excited this year I am going to be bring my car finally!

Good deal.