My Custom project

Dtret

37 minutes ago, Dtret said:

I took the car out for a drive yesterday (and yes it smells a lot better )but interestingly enough with the recent cleanup of the interior I guess the clock decided to come on board and play nice. I’m guessing you don’t see many 51 year old clocks still working.

By any chance, have you noticed that the odor in the car seems to return when you’re in it?  🤔

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, Glen said:

By any chance, have you noticed that the odor in the car seems to return when you’re in it?  🤔

You are correct. Because I know for a fact that I can’t smell it when I’m not in it. Lol. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

50 minutes ago, willie said:

Dennis, so you are telling me you were driving her SOLO????????

Yes. It was Friday so Karen was at work. But it was a store run that she wanted me to do. Does that count? 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Dtret said:

I stopped and got gas in it Friday. A guy was charging his EV  truck, looked over and said “ nice Torino man”.

Well that makes better sense 🤣

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Dtret said:

I stopped and got gas in it Friday. A guy was fueling his truck, looked over and said “ nice Torino man”. I almost punched him. 

You should have responded, pointing to his car being recharged....  Nice Smart car stupid

rob

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, 1970mcss said:

Looks good Dennis, where did you pick up the package shelf? I got mine from the parts place but the color doesn't look right

Ordered from The Parts Place but it was shipped by REM. 

4 minutes ago, 1970mcss said:

Thanks, did you just order the dark green.? Do you have a part number?

It looks like the dark green the the same for all years. Mine wasn't from rem, I'll have to run out and see them

12 hours ago, DragCat said:

Did Torino's have a "custom" package ? 🤣

Yeah, it came with its own tow truck..

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Dtret said:

Well done. Great photo editing. Now I know why your cars look so good in pictures. 

C’mon!  You’re better than this. 

Thought you woulda said something like “at least you didn’t “fix” it like you fix loose radiator hoses”. 

I’m really disappointed with your response. 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Glen said:

C’mon!  You’re better than this. 

Thought you woulda said something like “at least you didn’t “fix” it like you fix loose radiator hoses”. 

I’m really disappointed with your response. 

The rest of the group would not understand because most of that was behind the scenes. See, you weren’t man enough to post what you did—- twice, so I had to go clean. Lol. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3