Weather

Chris shipley

After not getting enough snow to even use the snow shovel (used a broom) and not using it the year before due to not enough snow (only used the shovel once that year) I have been able to use mine twice this week.

rob

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, willie said:

Haven't even gotten mine out yet. Still stored in the shed with no fuel!!!  lol   Praying it doesn't snow more that 3 inches at a time so i don't have to take it out!!

Mine as been in the garage. Ready to go. Weather people constantly get it wrong . I'm ok with that.we seem to get less every time!!!!

• Like 2

Chris i am so with that, but as you said they get it wrong most of the time. So i leave it in the shed until i have no choice. I carry the fuel to the shed, fill it and plow my way out to the front!!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, cny first gen 71 said:

Saw this all I can think of is Joe 😅

FB_IMG_1705583438773.jpg

Definitely me, for sure!!!

Found you out there too!

smurf.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

4 hours ago, cny first gen 71 said:

It's all the way up to 25 today and sunny woo hoo but I'm sitting inside in my recliner under a blanket watching videos from Syracuse nationals hopping for warmer weather. Now that's a nice day!

20 here today.heat wave on the way. Mid 40s and all 🌧 rain. Better than that white stuff

• Like 3

A sunny 🌞 22 degree day , what better to do than cut a little firewood 🪵…feels like spring after below zero temps .. IMG_2419.thumb.jpeg.7f1cde86f63247ccf805fea4da4b11d2.jpeg

• Like 7

41 F and raining here in western NY. Didn't lift a shovel yesterday to clear all the snow we got, and now it's slowly disappearing.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, jft69z said:

41 F and raining here in western NY. Didn't lift a shovel yesterday to clear all the snow we got, and now it's slowly disappearing.

That's a good thing .lol..

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Chris shipley said:

That's a good thing .lol..

Yeah it is. I've already seen enough snow for the year. Now, it's muddy paws from the 3 dogs instead, lol.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, jft69z said:

41 F and raining here in western NY. Didn't lift a shovel yesterday to clear all the snow we got, and now it's 

I see 👀 50 and 60s in the forecast. Bring it on.....  

• Like 3

Man, I don't envy you guys with all the snow! No Thanks! We've had alot of rain and cold temps, but I'll take it! It's in the 70's here today.

• Like 4

On 1/24/2024 at 8:23 PM, jft69z said:

Yeah it is. I've already seen enough snow for the year. Now, it's muddy paws from the 3 dogs instead, lol.

I hear you about the muddy paws I have to dog sit next month for my daughter but just the one. The new puppy is doing good but not great and it's a few days after my surgery so I think she'd be a little to much for me so they will put up in a doggy hotel. The other dog is easy I don't even have to watch her when she goes out she won't go anywhere,  don't even leave the yard. She's a great dog. 

• Like 5