Unique wheels (not ralley) photos...

I am once again shopping wheels for the Monte. I'd really like to find something other than ralley this time around. Was hoping for some inspiration from anyone that could post a photo of what they are running. Thanks very much!

I've been tossing around the idea of using my old T-Type wheels..... They look a lot like the ones on the General Lee, but I'm not sure what colour (if any) I'd paint the inserts.

Resized_20210322_141247_8488.jpg

• Like 3

On 8/21/2023 at 11:06 AM, jft69z said:

There is a blue certification sticker that goes on the driver door. It includes the VIN and month/year of manufacture. 

ECS can make you a new one if needed (I had one made). I'll dig up a link for them later, when I get home.

EDIT: https://ecsauto.com/products/vin-data-decal-1969-72-gm-vehicles

1 hour ago, MC1of80 said:

Sometimes, when in "race" mode I put billet specialties wheels on "Big Red". 

PXL_20211016_211429738.jpg

I like 'em. 

25 minutes ago, Dtret said:

Something different???

IMG_6828.png

Sweet!

Really depends on your preference for the look you want. These days you may be regulated to what you can find in stock.

I was lucky enough my buddy had some old ENKEI wheels "in stock" and I like the look. Years ago American Racing had something similar I had on a blue oval car. IMHO cragars never fail except on blue oval cars 🤣 I'm also a fan of the keystone klassics (still made) 

ENKEI2.jpeg

ENKEI.jpeg

• Like 10

7 hours ago, Dtret said:

Something different???

IMG_6828.png

Dennis I have two sets of these custom caps One is the ones that came with the car with a gold insert in center I bpought a new/ used set with the a black insert. I  have had many tire men complain of the weight of these caps if I remember it was around 26 pounds

• Like 1

7 hours ago, yorkies said:

Dennis I have two sets of these custom caps One is the ones that came with the car with a gold insert in center I bpought a new/ used set with the a black insert. I  have had many tire men complain of the weight of these caps if I remember it was around 26 pounds

They most definitely are heavy. I personally don’t care for them but my 70 and 71 have ralleys so the caps will stay on the Custom for something different. 

• Like 4

52 minutes ago, Dtret said:

They most definitely are heavy. I personally don’t care for them but my 70 and 71 have ralleys so the caps will stay on the Custom for something different. 

Same here with "Barn Find". She was ordered with the P02 hubcap option. Although right now I have the Corvette style on her. 

IMG_20200628_143454.jpg

• Like 7

On 1/4/2024 at 5:13 AM, Gregs70 said:

I have torque thrust, black with polished alum lip 

molding1.jpg

These are what my old man likes...would you mind to post a pic of your car? I'd really like to see how they look on a Monte. 

On 1/5/2024 at 5:33 AM, JP_AstroMan said:

These are what my old man likes...would you mind to post a pic of your car? I'd really like to see how they look on a Monte. 

277827144_667058601255032_7294977678044201063_n.jpg

• Like 4