New guy

Mrp

Just want to say, Welcome to the Club!!  Hope you have some pictures to share with us. If you have any questions , just ask. I'm sure someone will answer it soon. 3 on the tree, must be from here up  north of Florida.

Hi Mike,

I was just wondering if it's an original 350 cid two barrel carb car with few options. 

Might have been purchased bare with the intent of being converted into a track racer ???

Scott.

2 hours ago, Scott S. said:

Hi Mike,

I was just wondering if it's an original 350 cid two barrel carb car with few options. 

Might have been purchased bare with the intent of being converted into a track racer ???

Scott.

It is a 350 2 barrel no ac. Car came with skirts also. I'm a shop. Not my car, car still belongs to original family.

Welcome Mike. Thank you for posting the photos. Lots of metal work going on there. Keep them coming. Looking forward to seeing the progress. 

Welcome aboard Mike.  WOW Mike, that is a ton of rust for one car to come back from.  I would expect to see that much rust on a car up here in the winter salt area.  It looks like it must have either come from up here or maybe it was found partially submerged along a costal beach down there in Florida.

rob

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Montemedic said:

Welcome Mike. Thank you for posting the photos. Lots of metal work going on there. Keep them coming. Looking forward to seeing the progress. 

Metal work is what I do most, will do

4 hours ago, Dtret said:

Welcome. Great pics. Interested in a forth. lol. How about a convertible conversion for a fifth. 

I'm interested,  do you have a donor convert to swap the parts from, chevelle cutlass , and a few others share the monte roof.

3 hours ago, Rob Peters said:

Welcome aboard Mike.  WOW Mike, that is a ton of rust for one car to come back from.  I would expect to see that much rust on a car up here in the winter salt area.  It looks like it must have either come from up here or maybe it was found partially submerged along a costal beach down there in Florida.

rob

It's from Ohio, its been in two other shops,this is how I got it. I do a lot like this.

3 hours ago, Zebb71 said:

That's a crazy rebuild! Welcome to the group, one new guy to the other! 

Thanks, welcome backatcha.

2 hours ago, willie said:

Mike you already passed my skill level!!!  lol   By far!!!!!  lol

Good lookin out Dennis!!

A lot of years of practice.  I have cars coming from all over the country.  I'm sure you do some good work, it's a lot of work, and not for everyone.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Vaughn said:

Welcome Mike, nice to see your saving another one.

Thanks. My third. Have 1 not being saved. Will be posting parts soon.