Passing of a fellow member

Montemedic

The Long Island Soprano’s held a breakfast gathering for local FGMCC members and some of our “car guy” friend’s a few weeks ago. At breakfast, James Moglia (screen name “Goatboy 1”) told us he was diagnosed with cancer and was going in for surgery a few days later. Although it was a major surgery, he was very optimistic about a good outcome and that was his focus. He had his surgery and did very well with it. He was ahead of schedule with his recovery and his doctors were quite impressed. Unfortunately Jim was readmitted yesterday evening and succumbed to complications from his surgery earlier this morning. 
Jimmy came with me to one of our Carlisle Meets and fell in love with the Club and its members. He became a dues paying member even though he owned multiple Pontiac GTO’s. He loved to come to Carlisle for the Eastern or Mini Meets as his work and family schedule allowed. He made friends with many member’s, and always had a joke or story to share. Those who knew him, you always had a good time and a very hearty laugh with him. Please have a good thought or say a prayer for Jim, his wife Dianne (married 29 years) and 2 daughters, Jacqueline and Carolyn. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 7

I was so sorry to hear this yesterday when CK called me.  After CK notified me of this yesterday, I sent a sympathy card to Dianne and family, from the club.  Our thoughts and prayers are with his family.

rob

• Like 4
  • Thank You! 3

Sad news indeed. Too young as well. RIP and condolences to family and friends. 

• Like 1

Thoughts and prayers for the family and friends.

22 minutes ago, jft69z said:

Sad news indeed. Too young as well. RIP and condolences to family and friends. 

• Like 1

OH Man Jim was a great guy! Thoughts and prayers for his family as they go through this difficult time. 

• Like 1