2022 Western Meet - Ashland, Oregon

WMLogo2020_100.jpg

Date: Jun 17-19, 2022

The 2022 Western Meet will be in Ashland, Oregon. We will be attending the Medford Cruise event which includes a poker run, car show and a downtown cruise. We will also have our own club awards, door prizes and a cruise during the weekend. We will update the web site and message forum periodically as information comes available. If you have any questions regarding this meet, please contact Aaron at dodsyaaron@gmail.com or 250-462-8444.

Schedule

Friday:  Poker run

Saturday:  Car show and downtown cruise

Sunday: Scenic cruise and FGMCC awards banquet

Hotel Info
Info to come

Car Show Registration
Info to come
https://medfordcruise.org/

Club members must inform Aaron (dodsyaaron@gmail.com or 250-462-8444) if you are planning on attending the meet. This will be important for planning the activities for the weekend. You must be a dues paying FGMCC member to participate in the meet activities.

• Canuck pinned this topic
1 hour ago, Canuck said:

Lets try this again folks and hope 2022 is a better year.

Talk about never putting a man down. You are the man. I hope this one eclipses all previous ones. You’ve earned it. 

47 minutes ago, Dtret said:

Talk about never putting a man down. You are the man. I hope this one eclipses all previous ones. You’ve earned it. 

The good news is it is less than 10 months to the Western Meet :yay:

1 hour ago, cny first gen 71 said:

Good luck with this one I know it's been a rough couple years for your meet. To close to eastern meet for me so I'll keep my hopes up for another western meet someday. 

It may be Montana in 2023. I’m determined to make it happen in that state some day.

• 3 weeks later...