New Member from Virginia - In Search of my father's 1970 Monte Carlo

2d.dalton

Hello everyone and thanks for the add!

I am helping my dad search for his 1970 Monte Carlo. It was purchased new off the showroom floor in Danville, VA by my father and was actually silver (he later had it painted to the color in the pictures). This car was sold to a gentleman in the Cranberry Township area sometime in 1998/1999. I have his name and have been in contact with him. He sold the car around 2011/2012 and said that the person he sold it too has sold it since. Both he and my father cannot locate a VIN number in any of their records and unfortunately the man cannot remember the name of the person he sold it too. This gentleman has also moved from Pennsylvania to Florida. 

I will be glad to provide additional info and would appreciate any help or leads.

1970 & 1983 Monte Carlo.jpg

1970 Monte Carlo (backside).jpg

1970 Monte Carlo (frontside).jpg

1970 Monte Carlo.jpg

• Like 2

I have been a member here since the early days of the club back in 2000.  I do not recognize the car but we do have several members here on the site that live in Florida and maybe one of them may have come across the car. It may help if at least you know where in Florida the car went.

rob

I live in South Florida, don't remember seeing it around. Big car show this April, usually brings out all the classics. Any more info, engine size, interior pics? Also the turkey run in Daytona brings a good crowd.