1 year Anniversary

Greg, Happy Anniversary for it being your anniversary of joining the site.  You can celebrate another anniversary next week on the 28th because that is the 1 year anniversary of you becoming a full fledged dues paying member of the club.  What better for you to celebrate an anniversary than joining us in June at the Eastern Meet in Carlisle, PA.

rob

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Rob Peters said:

Greg, Happy Anniversary for it being your anniversary of joining the site.  You can celebrate another anniversary next week on the 28th because that is the 1 year anniversary of you becoming a full fledged dues paying member of the club.  What better for you to celebrate an anniversary than joining us in June at the Eastern Meet in Carlisle, PA.

rob

It's a little to far of a drive for my car 😔

34 minutes ago, Gregs70 said:

It's a little to far of a drive for my car 😔

Who says you can't  come without the car, ask Willie, Joe, Dennis, they can tell you.  Heck, I may even allow you to clean my car.  Really, it is about meeting and hanging with the most amazing Monte Carlo people anywhere.  The cars are just an excuse.

rob

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, Rob Peters said:

Who says you can't  come without the car, ask Willie, Joe, Dennis, they can tell you.  Heck, I may even allow you to clean my car.  Really, it is about meeting and hanging with the most amazing Monte Carlo people anywhere.  The cars are just an excuse.

rob

I'll ditto what Rob said, I went to the Bristol meet, had planned to take the car but broke it at the track so went without 🤣 Had a blast and met some great people. Also ran the DD at Bristol so win win. Some members who will remain nameless (you know who you are) started harassing me 🤣 to go to Carlisle so I broke down and agreed again with no car. I'll see some I met from Bristol and more I haven't met in person but have helped me through my trials and tribulations. You don't need a car to enjoy the festivities and experience , Just Saying 

• Like 2

Greg we would love to have you attend with or with out the car. I Have attended many shows over the years mostly (hate to say it) with out my car. Car was never ready at the time, The point is like Rob says, the cars are not the priority reason to go, its the people and the friendships you make here. The cars (as much as we enjoy them) they are secondary in the Skeem of things. And if you do show without your car, Rob might let you drives his?  Like he did for me. (no lie)  Thanks Again Rob!!!

It takes me over 4 hrs to get there from my area, but i trailer her so i dont have to deal with the jerks at the bridges. Not that she is a trailer queen, just makes it alot easier trip. Heck i can remember getting stuck in traffic once it took me 7 hrs. My butt was killing me, however that all went away when i got there and started to see all my club friends. Good times is the name of the game.

Now for Mark, This also goes for you!!  Yes that (unnamed person) told me he talked to you (and i am glad he did). I for one am glad your making the trip, as i am sure many other people are also!!  Cant wait to meet you Mark, and Greg (if you can make it)!!!  Come on down guys!!! we have a ton of dancing bananas to get to....

• Like 2