First Gen Monte on Chicago Med Tonight

Rob Peters

1 hour ago, Dtret said:

Ask your father if there is an easy fix for a black screen on a flat screen tv. 

That revolver of yours will do just fine. 🔫

The other option is 'Hammer Time".

Notice I practiced 'Safety First', an insulated handle, as the stereo was plugged in and turned on at the time.

stereo3.jpg

image.thumb.jpeg.f5062d3852ba471a843281963062888c.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Dang , I can assure you, that particular electronic device, will no longer frustrate you. 

You have definitely solved your issues with that and did so in such a safe manner by using the insulated handle. 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Michael Boyte said:

Dang , I can assure you, that particular electronic device, will no longer frustrate you. 

You have definitely solved your issues with that and did so in such a safe manner by using the insulated handle. 😂

Yes but did he have eye protection?  

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Dtret said:

Yes but did he have eye protection?  

I wear glasses anyways. 

That thing had been annoying me for far too long..

Weedwhacker too. A couple of lawnmowers before that, but never got pictures of those ones. Same sledge hammer though.

20131001_102559_Android.jpg

image.jpeg

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, MC1of80 said:

Ahhh the tool of choice! BFH!! Lolol

It has served me well for troublesome pieces of crap...

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, jft69z said:

It has served me well for troublesome pieces of crap...

It’s all fun and games till you break the hammer, then you’ll really get self destructive. You start searching. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Dtret said:

It’s all fun and games till you break the hammer, then you’ll really get self destructive. You start searching. 

I have a couple of them here, no worries.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I don't know Joe, It all started because you couldn't get the Sunday morning Church station on???   I think you need to see your Priest for a confession!!  Oh Boy!!

To be honest i never have time to get the BFH, i just pick it up and throw it down 2 or 3 times. Then i start feeling better, as the wife comes running in and asks me "is everything alright?" of course i say, "everything is just fine now!!"  Can you please pass me my soda pop!!  lol

• Haha 4

9 hours ago, willie said:

I don't know Joe, It all started because you couldn't get the Sunday morning Church station on???   I think you need to see your Priest for a confession!!  Oh Boy!!

Lol, there's a church 3 doors away from me. I'm sure they hear me swearing at the dogs all the time. I'd be afraid to go in there though, for fear of lightning bolts hitting me, or the holy water bursting into flames.

6 minutes ago, DragCat said:

Not to mention the what's in the "special tools" drawer in the tool box 🤣

I like that a LOT. I converted to Milwaukee cordless tools a few years ago, nice stuff.

Remind me to tell you the story sometime about the tool you have pictured, and a buddies car that never drove again after he screwed with my winter car 🤬. (he thought he was being funny setting a backhoe bucket on the trunk, but caved it all in, instead).

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jft69z said:

I like that a LOT. I converted to Milwaukee cordless tools a few years ago, nice stuff.

I still like my Dewalts but did get a Milwaukee 12V kit a few years back on sale. The ratchet is my go to when working on the cars 

image.png.0bc4839e99982164afce81f90bf46412.png

35 minutes ago, DragCat said:

I still like my Dewalts but did get a Milwaukee 12V kit a few years back on sale. The ratchet is my go to when working on the cars 

image.png.0bc4839e99982164afce81f90bf46412.png

I used to have Dewalt 14.4 stuff til the batteries went bad. 

The Milwaukee 18 volt stuff is real powerful,  but I do have some of the 12 v stuff like 1/4 & 3/8 ratchets, and a couple die grinders. So handy...

My favorite is probably the mini 18v porta-band saw. Damn, I love that thing. No more hacksaw.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jft69z said:

The Milwaukee 18 volt stuff is real powerful,  but I do have some of the 12 v Stull like 1/4 & 3/8 ratchets, and a couple die grinders. So handy...

My favorite is probably the mini 18v porta-band saw. Damn, I love that thing. No more hacksaw.

Yea my Dewalt 18V stuff (almost on its last legs) is big bulky and powerful and stood the test of time. Ive been casually upgrading to the 20V stuff when its on sale and the tools are smaller which is a plus. I like that I can interchange batteries with the weed whacker/leaf blower/ect when needed 

• 4 weeks later...

Saw this on FB today. Looks like the actual crash scene of the red monte. Can't figure out a way to copy the actual video, hopefully the link will work.

https://www.facebook.com/reel/862199218303667

10 minutes ago, jft69z said:

Saw this on FB today. Looks like the actual crash scene of the red monte. Can't figure out a way to copy the actual video, hopefully the link will work.

https://www.facebook.com/reel/862199218303667

Looks staged.... The truck hesitates a couple times before he hits. 

On 11/19/2022 at 8:09 AM, jft69z said:

The Milwaukee 18 volt stuff is real powerful,  but I do have some of the 12 v stuff like 1/4 & 3/8 ratchets, and a couple die grinders. So handy...

Never had much luck with DeWalt.... Couldn't get more than 9 months out of their drills. 

Wound up going with Bosch and still have some that are over 10 years old...... But they've discontinued the batteries, so I have to get them rebuilt at the local Battery World. 

30 minutes ago, Scott S. said:

Looks staged.... The truck hesitates a couple times before he hits. 

Because they're filming it for the TV show this post was originally about, except we've all derailed it pretty substantially 😁.