Z28 rims for my 70 Monte

Let's see, would that be just one deviation from factory correct or would it be 4 deviations????  How about the spare? :yay::k:yay::k:yay::k

rob

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

8 minutes ago, Rob Peters said:

Let's see, would that be just one deviation from factory correct or would it be 4 deviations????  How about the spare? :yay::k:yay::k:yay::k

rob

White letter tires too...makes it 8-10 modifications potentially. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, jft69z said:

Tires are not included as they are considered “ safety “. lol. 😂 Unless it counts on “ certain “ tires. Modifications only count if you bring the car, correct?

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Don’t forget the 20 lug nuts. The wheels look great Aaron. I think it would’ve been really cool if GM reserved those as SS only.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, jft69z said:

Hummmm I had never considered Raised White Letters as an alteration but if Joe thinks we should.....Hummmmm. we have always allowed radials as a safety allowance.

rob

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

I think 🤔 I’m hearing there will be zero factory correct monties there . ???

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Considering basing cost of dues on the number of Alterations From Factory Correct.  :satan-banana-smiley-emoticon::satan-banana-smiley-emoticon:

rob

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Kook 1

I don't care mine is still in street category. One year I was parked next to Jack's car when judges came around, they spent about 10 minutes looking at his and then looked at mine and walked away after about 30 seconds, but that's ok, a little rude but ok 😅. They can disqualify me if they want, I don't really care. Like I said I'm there for the fun not awards. Mine is mostly original unrestored car with the changes I wanted to make.

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, Rob Peters said:

Considering basing cost of dues on the number of Alterations From Factory Correct.  :satan-banana-smiley-emoticon::satan-banana-smiley-emoticon:

rob

Holy crap, it's gonna be a costly year....:k

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Rob Peters said:

Hummmm I had never considered Raised White Letters as an alteration but if Joe thinks we should.....Hummmmm. we have always allowed radials as a safety allowance.

rob

Ah. Come on!!!!   lol. 😆 

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Rob Peters said:

rob

NNNOOOOOO. I’ll go broke. 

• Haha 3

42 minutes ago, cny first gen 71 said:

WHAT that could never happen 🤣 we are all laser focused here 🤔 

Huh, What???

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, jft69z said:

Holy crap, it's gonna be a costly year....:k

I’m not going. Better yet, I’ll pull a Mark. No car. lol. 😂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

43 minutes ago, Dtret said:

I’m not going. Better yet, I’ll pull a Mark. No car. lol. 😂 

Perhaps a 'No Car' surcharge should be on the table for consideration 🤔. Make it higher than the 'Number of Modifications' cost....hmmmm. I like it!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Kook 2

2 hours ago, jft69z said:

Perhaps a 'No Car' surcharge should be on the table for consideration 🤔. Make it higher than the 'Number of Modifications' cost....hmmmm. I like it!

Only if they say that they have one and don’t bring it. O wait. I’m really not going now. 😝

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Rob Peters said:

rob

If one is going to that extent, would the use of tires that were not sized from the factory be considered an alteration ??? 

I don't remember seeing B.F. Goodrich p255/60r15's on any G.M. order sheet..... :unsure:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Scott S. said:

If one is going to that extent, would the use of tires that were not sized from the factory be considered an alteration ??? 

I don't remember seeing B.F. Goodrich p255/60r15's on any G.M. order sheet..... :unsure:

Very good point Scott!

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Scott S. said:

I'm guessing

7 minutes ago, Leghome said:

Back to Aaron's wheels. I personally like them better than the Rally's

Larry, knowing your car it does not surprise me that you would like Aaron's wheels and that is OK.  That is what makes us here so great, different tastes without dissing someone's ride.  I personally like the "Stock" look.

rob

• Like 4

I’ve always loved the rally look. But it’s nice to see something different. That’s what I’m leaving the hubcaps on my 72. 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Dtret said:

I’ve always loved the rally look. But it’s nice to see something different. That’s what I’m leaving the hubcaps on my 72. 

Same here Dennis!!! Even though i am not a big fan of the PO2s!!

• Like 1