Weather

Chris shipley

12 hours ago, cny first gen 71 said:

We hit 50 and a full 24 hours without snow 😚

Very odd for December .doesn't feel like December ..I'll take it.lol.no snow yet at all ...none in forecast 

• Like 1

I made it out to the golf course yesterday(Friday) and tied my all time low score for the front nine but the back was the same old player from this past summer temp was better today but mighty wet, we even had some lightening and thunder around noon

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Leghome said:

I made it out to the golf course yesterday and tied my all time low score for the front nine but the back was the same old player from this past summer temp was better today but mighty wet, we even had some lightening and thunder around noon

Played 18 a few weeks ago, probably the first time in 2 years I've picked up a club 🤪 Only lost 2 balls so that might have tied my best last round 🤣

75 this am 

• Like 2

42 degrees and damp roads here today. I actually took the winter bicycle out for its maiden voyage today and put some miles on it.

Got to use the battery operated gloves too....oh the joys of living in the northern states ☹️

It was in the high 50's, low 60's the last couple of days though. For December,  that's a gift.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, jft69z said:

42 degrees and damp roads here today. I actually took the winter bicycle out for its maiden voyage today and put some miles on it.

Got to use the battery operated gloves too....oh the joys of living in the northern states ☹️

It was in the high 50's, low 60's the last couple of days though. For December,  that's a gift.

For sure it is

15 minutes ago, Chris shipley said:

For sure it is

I'm in the hot tub now, 103 degrees in here...🙂

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Rob Peters said:

Set the temperature to boil.

rob

With all these weird nerve issues going on, I probably wouldn't feel it.... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, Chris shipley said:

Jealous. Lol......nice warm place 

If you want to trade places now, I'm all for it. I ended up in the shop & am pulling the engine and trans out of the orange 69 Z/28 that's here. Not near as relaxing as the hot tub...

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, jft69z said:

If you want to trade places now, I'm all for it. I ended up in the shop & am pulling the engine and trans out of the orange 69 Z/28 that's here. Not near as relaxing as the hot tub...

I'm sure

Speaking of weather, getting ready for it with 12 tractor buckets of firewood 🪵. This is back up for electric outages. Ect. Plus, it feels so much warmer than HVAC. Nice wood stove sitting where fireplace, was,…

this is seasonedIMG_2067.thumb.jpeg.2de77e16a34bf7402235f5658bf651e2.jpegIMG_2057.thumb.jpeg.daff81fb3855c5c75b5cd25f841e7374.jpegIMG_2056.thumb.jpeg.eb34ca21bf790c08accfeb27d9ac5ca0.jpegIMG_2055.thumb.jpeg.8d62651061d86652977e7acb062cd4af.jpeg cherry and locust from wind storm couple years ago.. 

• Like 5