Bristol Bowtie Nationals May 3-4 2024

1 hour ago, DragCat said:

Wow don't I feel special, I got quoted twice 🤣

Na. It was because I’m stupid. lol. You have a gift coming for starting all this by the way. And you’re not going to like it. 😝😂

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Dtret said:

Na. It was because I’m stupid. lol. You have a gift coming for starting all this by the way. And you’re not going to like it. 😝😂

LOL I knew as soon as I posted that I left the door wide open 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

So now that we have returned to the "normal programming" Has anyone else raised their hand in interest ? I know most of my time will be at the drag strip 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DragCat said:

So now that we have returned to the "normal programming" Has anyone else raised their hand in interest ? I know most of my time will be at the drag strip 

Will you be watching Mark? 🤣😂🤣😂. Sorry, couldn't resist. 

• Haha 3

Mark will run whatever he shows up in! (Run what you brung) At the Eastern Meet in Bristol in 2021 he was running a GMC Yukon EXT if I remember correctly. Pretty impressive times for a 6,000 lb. SUV.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, sbarnette said:

Mark will run whatever he shows up in! (Run what you brung) At the Eastern Meet in Bristol in 2021 he was running a GMC Yukon EXT if I remember correctly. Pretty impressive times for a 6,000 lb. SUV.

Laughing, when I got back to the hotel for armchair racing Mike had recorded one of my runs......worst r/t of the weekend 😮 But it was my 1st FGMCC meet and I had a blast 🤘So glad I went even without the "imaginary Monte"🤣

I don't think my schedule will let me "break" the Monte before Bristol this year, but Tom I'll just run the suburban and hang out as always 🤣 BTW, who has the most meet attendances without a Monte ? 🤣

I'm planning on going to Bristol just to race Thunder Valley in the Monte. Would be great if the club meet goes on, not that I'd be much of a participant but great hanging with all the members here 🤘

• Like 4

12 hours ago, DragCat said:

BTW, who has the most meet attendances without a Monte ? 🤣

What...now you'll want a trophy for that?!?!?!

What's next, you'll want to compete on the women's swim team? :k🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

11 hours ago, jft69z said:

What...now you'll want a trophy for that?!?!?!

What's next, you'll want to compete on the women's swim team? :k🤣

No more thong stories please. 

• Haha 3

If you haven’t been to thunder valley, or even if you have, this would be a good opportunity to visit the area. Definitely worth the trip. Contact Jared Richie for this potential mini meet information and sign up.. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Searsman said:

If you haven’t been to thunder valley, or even if you have, this would be a good opportunity to visit the area. Definitely worth the trip. Contact Jared Richie for this potential mini meet information and sign up.. 

I pm'd Jared 😁

One thing I noticed in the site is (• Tow vehicles must have registration hanger in window at all times and cannot park in the show.)  I didn't see anything in the registration page (just going on my experience with Carlisle) about hang tags. 

I'm assuming its the same for the drag strip I'll ask when I register and post the information then. 

• Like 1

Mark. bring the imaginary Monte and unveil it for the world to see. Or bring it Carlisle for the Eastern Meet since you coming anyway !!!

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Montemedic said:

Mark. bring the imaginary Monte and unveil it for the world to see. Or bring it Carlisle for the Eastern Meet since you coming anyway !!!

Ya sure. Don’t hold your breath. 

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, Dtret said:

No more thong stories please. 

If not Thong stories how about Speedo stories.

rob

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Montemedic said:

Thats the plan, Bristol and Carlyle at the moment. After that tbd 🤣

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rob Peters said:

If not Thong stories how about Speedo stories.

rob

Don't know why Rob is fixated on speedos and thongs................Arent they also referred to as "banana" hammocks ? :dance:🤣

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, DragCat said:

Don't know why Rob is fixated on speedos and thongs................Arent they also referred to as "banana" hammocks ? :dance:🤣

Clearly you have never seen me in my Speedo.

rob

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, cny first gen 71 said:

And I for one don't want to either 🤣😅🤣

I don't believe that at all.

rob

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, Rob Peters said:

Clearly you have never seen me in my Speedo.

rob

So much for 'community standards'...🤮

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, cny first gen 71 said:

He's still safe as long as he don't show it 🤣

The mental image is just as disturbing as the real thing Steve...

• Haha 2