What month is it?

Here's what I woke up to today spring in CNY 4 weeks form now I'll be in Myrtle Beach wish it was now. Oh yea 27 degrees too. Was nice my neighbor did my driveway for me, I love that guy. We used my engine hoist the other day to load a very heavy wood stove in his truck he's taking to Virginia for his grandson. This too shell pass to eventually. There's an indoor car show this weekend at the fairgrounds but don't think I'll make it to that.

20240323_084455.jpg

20240323_084522.jpg

• Confused 1
  • Sad 3

It's 23 here, and I got about 3 inches. I'll clear a couple paths and let the rest melt.

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

That looks familiar !!! lol

Went from dry and dusty here last Tuesday to about 14-15 inches of snow here (so far) ....... It's still coming down. :(

• Sad 4

Hi Steve,

2" and 25 in Cleveland this morning. I'm hoping for a spring coming in like a lion and out like a lamb!

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

54 minutes ago, willie said:

I feel bad for you guys with the snow!  Glad its only raining down here!!!

Just talked to my brother again ender up with 19 inches but he got his snowblower fixed at least. He had to build a piece on his lathe to do it but got it done. Nice having a machine shop in your garage and the knowhow to use it.

• Like 2

23 last night central Ky, finally some spring weather today, without the  40 mph wind hopefully. 50 and sunny 🌞.yea!!!!  March has been colder than February here with the 💨 

46 minutes ago, Chris shipley said:

46 here today in ohio..I do believe  last month was much warmer 

I'd love 46, it was 19 here this morning and going all the way up to 30 something today but supposed to warm up a little more as the week goes on.

• Like 1

I'm thinking that this will be the last of Mother Nature turning on the snow for us here in upstate NY.Even though it was a less than eventful ( around here anyway), I just hope it gets better from here. Maybe moving motorcycles from my trailer to the garage will give me some hope.😊

• Like 2

On 3/23/2024 at 8:22 AM, jft69z said:

It's 23 here, and I got about 3 inches. I'll clear a couple paths and let the rest melt.

That’s why your nickname was “Tiny” in high school 😂🤣 

• Haha 4