Good Friday Easter 🐣!!

I helped at our church today doing the decorating for our Sunday services.  Happy Easter to everyone.

rob

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Rob Peters said:

I helped at our church today doing the decorating for our Sunday services.  Happy Easter to everyone.

rob

They are decorating St Ambrose in Anderson IN later this Morhing

• Like 1

Happy Easter Everyone!!!  Enjoy your days with friends and Family!!!!!  Be safe driving, some enjoy the Holiday too much!!!

• Like 2

Happy Easter to everyone. I'm going to have an Easter egg hunt. I'll hide them tonight after I get good and high and see if I can find them in the morning 🤪😅🤣 hopefully I remember to look.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, cny first gen 71 said:

Happy Easter to everyone. I'm going to have an Easter egg hunt. I'll hide them tonight after I get good and high and see if I can find them in the morning 🤪😅🤣 hopefully I remember to look.

Too Funny Steve, I remember when I was a kid, our parents hid hard boiled easter eggs around our house for the 4 of us kids to find the next morning.  We thought we had found some of them but a couple months later "Something Is Rotten In Denmark"!!!!!   Well not Denmark but definitely somewhere in the hallway leading to the bedrooms.  It took awhile to find the offending egg.  One of our parents had hidden one in the hallway linen closet under all of the towels and wash cloth's.  Everything in the linen closet had to be washed at least twice to get rid of the odor.

rob

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Well I found all the eggs, turns out I didn't hide them very well. They were in the refrigerator in the bowl I put them in 🤣 I'll call that a success! They are now deviled eggs as a snack before dinner. This is kind of a divided day it's Easter but also the anniversary of the day my wife passed away 18 years ago. Talked to my daughter she's doing alright, busy with her kids. Happy Easter to everyone. 

• Like 7