What did you do to your Monte Carlo today?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Changed out the break-in oil in the SS. Threw in some royal purple synthetic. Then drove it from the shop to the garage. Hoping to get some real miles on it soon. I really like the roller cam set up. Torque is impressive, throttle response sharp. The exhaust sounds better with the increased compression. Still need to get it on the O2 meter for some fine tuning.

Scott

Finished the trans install. Tightened front wheel bearings and checked the front end over. Worked on some wiring for my MSD box. Should have my fuel sending unit delivered tomorrow, so hopefully get the tank back in.

Sam....you put your brake booster on the wrong side! LOL smile

Cheers,

Larry

The headlights are also reversed. smilewink

Rob

I have been working on installing my secret audio system from Custom Auto Sound. Hopefully, one more evening will get it wrapped up. Looking forward to hearing some tunes other than the stock exhaust system.

They are awesome guys. Not sure where they got them..OPGI I think. Real easy to install and they come with new seals. I think I may invest in some new tail light lenses since mine are 45 years old and a little dingy. I would recommend a set. May save you a rear end collision as when the brakes are pressed they flash 3 times really fast then go solid. I have no one to hold the brake while I video...I can post a video later.