big block 4-speed, if so, I want to buy it. I will buy every one that I can

find.... Don't be jealous, be happy... I have people wanted to pay $16K

for the car if I will take their trade on it! Nothing like a Big Block

4-speed! Thanks again...

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't imagine anybody that's interested in spending that much coin on an automobile wouldn't have at least some knowledge about what he/she's buying.

Any serious buyer would research it a bit and discover there was never a 4 speed SS Monte. The condition of the car alone would keep the price down and keep serious buyers away. Common sense also.

Dont know if anyone else caught this, heres what his dog thinks of the whole thing. lol its all just crap

t2ec16hhjf0e9nmftlzobq5.jpg

The dog must of been in a hurry because he seems to have disappeared... lol

Can't wait to see what my other FGMC is worth. It is a factory built original 71 Monte SS/RS with pop up headlights, an LS7 and a Muncie M23 ball crusher transmission. The car also came factory with a snorkel hood scoop, tunnel ram and Nitrous. I think the ladder bars were an option as well smile I'm sure the build sheet is in the car but I haven't had a chance to look for it. smile

Cheers,

Larry

Can't wait to see what my other FGMC is worth. It is a factory built original 71 Monte SS/RS with pop up headlights, an LS7 and a Muncie M23 ball crusher transmission. The car also came factory with a snorkel hood scoop, tunnel ram and Nitrous. I think the ladder bars were an option as well smile I'm sure the build sheet is in the car but I haven't had a chance to look for it. smile

Cheers,

Larry

Larry!!! now come on....we all know these cars did not have the RS badges I am sorry to call a member out on this but that is pure fantasy.

The rest...fine...but you went to far with the RS mention....just had to push it eh!!!

LMAO!!!

OK read this again and looked at all the photo's first if this is a 1970 MC it is not ALL original...or even if not stated it is sort of implied.

1. after market exhaust including headers and out the side of the rear......Really? not for me!!!

2. Steering wheel is from a 71 or not original (I have this same wheel in mine, nice but not the original one period correct is the term I think (nice way of saying not the original but something that will pass for by all but the concourse folks.

3. Rear diff is replaced, what else inside? Low mileage why change it? so not original either.

4. No chrome around the wheel wells, they would be there from factory fact they are missing is suspicious of the condition of the fenders.

Plus all the other things mentioned by others here...

Not to beat a dead horse but this not as advertised and that is the real crime here. And they don't care by the disclaimer they posted if they are told of what IS right.....typical slick/slimy used car sales tactics for sure!!!!

Hold onto your wallet if you ever see this guy on the street....or visit his "dealership"

Take the KY with ya is all I can say!!!!

Scott

All the guy's BS aside.....It could be turned in to a pretty nice non SS Monte though....just not a "correct" one.

I would agree Larry, except for the fact that he is not selling it as such nor is it marketed at a nice CLONE to start from.

Otherwise your right for the current money (depending on TRUE condition you can't see in pictures) it is at, could make a real nice clone example from it.

But there are a lot of good candidates out there for that too and for less $ to start from.

Scott