What did you do to your Monte Carlo today?

must of really hurt to drill that hole in a perfectly good panel...nice addition

it had a regular antenna there already except it was a manual one by the previous owner.

post-1188-0-93761800-1454980860_thumb.jpeg

Gorgeous day!  Almost 9 years since I bought the Monte & A/C never worked properly.  I have been threatening for most of those years to have the A/C repaired.  Took the Monte in this AM to a shop who is (so they say) very knowledgeable about these older A/C's.  Waiting to here the diagnosis and when I can pick her up.  Hopefully, no serious news that complicates the repair(s).

Doug 

• Like 2

Worked on installing what trim I have on my70. Ordered some trim from Jared Richey

Tony, Tony, Tony......you know what it says in the club bi-laws...'no pictures, it didn't happen'

rob

Tony, Tony, Tony......you know what it says in the club bi-laws...'no pictures, it didn't happen'

rob

Just for you Rob.

Install right rear wheel well trim. Hood trim. Painted the trunk floor, needs to be cleared yet.

post-678-0-39367700-1455058533_thumb.jpg

post-678-0-03526800-1455058558_thumb.jpg

post-678-0-02270300-1455058582_thumb.jpg

post-678-0-37995500-1455058603_thumb.jpg

post-678-0-88680500-1455058626_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks Tony.... I am sure it isn't JUST for me because we won't be able to keep others from looking too.  She is looking GREAT!!!

Keep um coming.

rob

• Like 1

Received my Lower Trim pieces and wheel well trim from Jared Richey today. Also placed an order with Dixie Monte Carlo for the 2pc rocker trim set and with Year One for the Black Vinyl Top. Now who wants to come on up here and help me put the top on?