2024 Eastern Meet Attendees And Other Stats As Of Sep 27, 2023

Rob Peters

Below is a list of members who have told me they plan to attend the 2024 Eastern Meet in Carlisle, Pennsylvania.  The names in RED typeface have indicated to me that they are coming but have not given me their tracking information.  

Bob Bardou

Sammy Barnette

Kenneth Bower

CK Collins

Dennis Collins

Willie Conforti

Jim Covello

Randy Czankner

Brian Den Bleyker

Tony Divirgilio

Kevin Ferrante

Tom Ferrante

Jolene Garvin

Doug Guenther

Carl Hanson

Leo Konik

Jay Munday

Frank O'Connell

Geraled Patterson

Rob Peters

Patrick Peters

Glen Popiela

Seth Primack

John Principato

Bill Rees

Joe Roman

Dan Ruland

James Seyboldt

Jim Stead

Joe Sullivain

Michael Talerek

Joe Tedesco

Ron Tevis

Dennis Tretter

Mark Truman

Gary Vanatter

Bob Wiemels

Donny Vestal

Mike Zecca

Monte Years  1970 Monte's---11  1971 Monte'---7   1972 Monte'---10   Not provided or not bringing a car or not First Gen---10

Home State or Country:  FL-2, Illonis-1, KY-1, MA-1, MI-1, NC-1, NY-12, OH-2, PA-11, TN-1, VA-3, Canada-1, Not provided-2

Registration Class  Stock-6, Street-5, Modified-12, Super/Custom Modified-5, Undeclared, not First Gen or No Car-11

Total number of members as of Sep 27, 2023---39   (These are early numbers with 9 months to go until the meet.  We are on track to have the largest Eastern Meet on record.  Keep those registrations rolling in)  We could easily surpass the 2020 and 2022 Eastern Meet numbers)  Be sure to encourage people whose names you don't see on the above list to contact me with registration questions and tracking information.

Here are some names of members who have not reported to me that they are coming.  If you see or know of any of these members, please encourage them to join in the fun:  Roy and Sue Bunjes, Capri Blasco, Jack Cooper, Daniel Donlin, Richard Dixon, Rick Eckenfels, Mark Fete, Larry Gilbert, Andy Gorzynski, Robert Hedden, Stan Kulikowski, Andreas Kwetkus, Keith Lamagna, Steve Lavoie, Steve Levanti, Al Maddaluno, Jeff Mullen, Paul Mullen, Ronald Peacock, Terry Reynolds, Jared Richey, Manual Prince, John Rodi, Durando Saccente, Jerry Skidmore, Michael Snavely, Dave Stanton, Diana Tocci, Bob Wagner, Ed Walker, Kevin Wiles, Ryan Palmer.....There are many more that I have not listed.  As you can see, if we even got half of the above people coming it would put us over 60 members in attendance.  I am sure you could think of some others that may interested in attending.

If you have any questions or comments, please let shoot me an Email, Text or Private Message here on the club website.

rob

• Like 6
  • Thank You! 1

• 1 month later...

(Updated Nov 17, 2023.  Also states added next to names

Below is an updated list of members who have told me they plan to attend the 2024 Eastern Meet in Carlisle, Pennsylvania.  The names in RED typeface have indicated to me that they are coming but have not given me their tracking information.  

Bob Bardou         New York

Sammy Barnette     North Carolina

Kenneth Bower       Virginia

CK Collins                New York

Dennis Collins          New York

Willie Conforti          New York

Jim Covello              Pennsylvania

Randy Czankner       Pennsylvania

Brian Den Bleyker     New Jersey

Tony Divirgilio            Pennsylvania

Aaron Dodsworth      British Columbia Canada

Kevin Ferrante           New York

Tom Ferrante            New York

Jeffrey Freeman           New York

Jolene Garvin         Pennsylvania

Andy Gorzynski       Pennsylvania

Doug Guenther       New York

Carl Hanson            Virginia

Leo Konik                Michigan

Ryan Misrasi          Utah

Jay Munday           Pennsylvania

Frank O'Connell       Massachusetts

Geraled Patterson    Virginia

Rob Peters                Pennsylvania

Patrick Peters           Pennsylvania

Glen Popiela              Illinois

Seth Primack            New York

John Principato        Ontario Canada

Bill Rees                    Ohio

Jared Richey             South Carolina

John Rodi                  Connecticut

Joe Roman              Pennsylvania

Dan Ruland               New York

James Seyboldt        Florida

Jim Stead                  New York

Michael Stevens       Pennsylvania

Joe Sullivain               Pennsylvania

Michael Talerek         New York

Joe Tedesco               New York

Ron Tevis                   Kentucky

Dennis Tretter            Ohio

Mark Truman              Florida

Gary Vanatter            Pennsylvania

Bob Wiemels            Ohio

Donny Vestal           Tennessee

Mike Zecca              Pennsylvania

Monte Years  1970 Monte's---15  1971 Monte'---9   1972 Monte'---11   Not provided or not bringing a car or not First Gen---10

Home State or Country:  CT - 1, FL-2, Illonis-1, KY-1, MA-1, MI-1, NC-1, NY-13, OH-3, PA-13, SC - 1, TN-1, UT - 1, VA-3, Canada-2, 

Registration Class  Stock-7, Street-8, Modified-16, Super/Custom Modified-5, Undeclared, not First Gen or No Car-11

Total number of members as of November 15, 2023---45   (These are early numbers with 7 1/2 months to go until the meet.  We are on track to have the largest Eastern Meet on record.  Keep those registrations rolling in)  We could easily surpass the 2020 and 2022 Eastern Meet numbers)  Be sure to encourage people whose names you don't see on the above list to contact me with registration questions and tracking information.

Here are some names of members who have not reported to me that they are coming.  If you see or know of any of these members, please encourage them to join in the fun:  Roy and Sue Bunjes, Capri Blasco, Jack Cooper, Daniel Donlin, Richard Dixon, Rick Eckenfels, Mark Fete, Larry Gilbert, Robert Hedden, Stan Kulikowski, Andreas Kwetkus, Keith Lamagna, Steve Lavoie, Steve Levanti, Al Maddaluno, Jeff Mullen, Paul Mullen, Ronald Peacock, Terry Reynolds,  Manual Prince, Durando Saccente, Jerry Skidmore, Michael Snavely, Dave Stanton, Diana Tocci, Bob Wagner, Ed Walker, Kevin Wiles, Ryan Palmer.....There are many more that I have not listed.  As you can see, if we even got half of the above people coming it would put us over 60 members in attendance.  I am sure you could think of some others that may interested in attending.

If you are on other First Gen Monte Carlo Sites, you may want to encourage owners, you know are on the East Coast, to attend the 2024 GM Nationals to see if we can increase the numbers of First Gen Monte's at the GM Nationals.  It is a good way to get new members if we can sign them up with the club either before or at the GM Nationals.

rob

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, 502ci said:

I am seeing 50 names on the list with yours included.

You were right Bill, I see where I had made a two errors Bill.  In my post I stated "we have not hit 50 members registered with me" but the word NOT shouldn't have been in that post.  It was getting late when I posted that and my eyes were playing tricks on me. 

I then found another error!!!!   When I look at my spread sheet I saw 51 registrations and not 50.  I noticed I had left one off the above list but I have added that one now.  The list above should now show 51 registered names.

The list includes 18 - 70 Monte's,  9 - 71 Monte's and 13 72 Monte's    Also an 85 and 87 Monte    The other 11 members are not bringing cars so maybe they will assist with washing, wiping and waxing.

The list includes 2 from Canada, 1 from CT, 2 from FL, 1 from IL, 1 from KY, 1 from MA, 2 from MD, 1 from NC, 14 from  NY, 2 from OH,  13 from PA, 1 from SC, 2 from TN, 1 from UT, and 3 from VA.

As of now we will have a head count of at least 87 people including the members and their families or guests.  

23 Modified or Super/Custom Modified, 9 Street and 8 Stock and some that have not declared as yet

We are well on our way to this being the largest Eastern or Western Meet we have ever had.  Please talk this meet up with others and I am sure we could possibly get 60 or more First Generation Monte Carlo's on the show field!!!!  When you look at the above list, if you see someone's name not on the list that are regulars at our Eastern Meet please touch base with them and talk them into coming.

rob

• Like 7

As always, Thank You Rob for always keeping on top of things and also keeping us updated. 

Hard to believe it's nearly a new year already, and then Carlisle will be here before we know it. Can't wait 🙂.

• Like 7
  • You're Welcome 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I just updated the members who have registered with me.  As you can see we now have 61 members registered with me.

We started with 40 rooms in our contract with the hotel.  Since then they increased the rooms in our block to 50 rooms and then to 55 rooms and now they have granted us 60 rooms in our block.  Even though we have 61 members registered we have a couple people with rooms at the hotel that are not in our block and we have some members who are sharing rooms with other members so we do still have some rooms remaining.  If anyone is planning to attend but has not reserved a room I suggest you reserve a room before they are all gone because I don't know if we will be granted more than 60 rooms.  

Thanks to you all for your early registrations, it is you who are making this meet such a success!!!!!!

On another note, the hotel has just finished their remodeling/updates 

At one point there was concern about us losing truck and trailer parking spaces in the circular driveway in front of the hotel due to them planning to build another hotel on that spare lot.  I talked to the hotel General Manager today and was told that this construction has not started and will not start by the time we are there for our meet so parking and trailer parking will not be an issue.

rob

• Like 6
  • Thank You! 3

Great news and thank you for keeping us updated Rob. Additional hotel rooms have been secured. This is your opportunity to book your room and not to miss one of the biggest First Generation Monte Carlo Club Meets ever. Don’t miss out !!!

• Like 2

More Stats:

1970 = 23     1971 = 10    72 = 14   We have 1 member bringing an 85 Monte and another is bringing an 87 Monte

Stock = 10   Street = 10   Modified = 15   Super/Custom Modified = 6 or 7    

CT = 2 Members    Fl = 2 Members     IL =1  Member       KY =1  Member      MA = 1   Member    MD = 2  Members   MI =  1 Member    SC = 1  Member    NH = 1 Member     NJ = 1 Member         NY = 15 Members    OH = 6 Members     PA = 17 Members     SC = 1 Member     TN = 1 Member   VA =  3 Members     Ontario, Canada = 1 Member     British Columbia, Canada = 1 Member

Right now, between members and their guests if it was held today we would have around 115 to 120 people for dinner..

rob

• Like 4
  • Thank You! 2

Those are some impressive numbers for sure, thank you for keeping us up to date Rob!

• Like 5

Hopefully that number will go up one I'm just waiting to get the results from the surgery on the 14. I should know by the end of the month.  I'm not liking this waiting crap. Of course I see the back surgeon before that so hopefully they have better news too.

• Like 4

Wow. That’s amazing. I should be adding one new member ( mark) and I will possibly also bring the green 72 custom. Stock and unrestored ( and not really nice). 

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, Dtret said:

Wow. That’s amazing. I should be adding one new member ( mark) and I will possibly also bring the green 72 custom. Stock and unrestored ( and not really nice). 

Hey Dennis, that would be great.  Keep me posted for sure and don't forget to register it with Carlisle Events because it will be one more club registration and points toward a larger club canopy.  Much Appreciated and who knows wouldn't be nice if a (and not really nice) Monte put us one ahead of that other little car club in registered cars in the club name.

rob

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Rob Peters said:

Hey Dennis, that would be great.  Keep me posted for sure and don't forget to register it with Carlisle Events because it will be one more club registration and points toward a larger club canopy.  Much Appreciated and who knows wouldn't be nice if a (and not really nice) Monte put us one ahead of that other little car club in registered cars in the club name.

rob

Will do. 

• Like 1
  • Thank You! 2

I just added another state to the post above which makes it 18 states represented.

rob

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Canuck said:
Here is a map of where the 60+ members are coming from for this meet.

We know who the 'long distance' award will be going to, 👍

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, jft69z said:

We know who the 'long distance' award will be going to, 👍

I’m not eligible since you have to drive the Monte to the meet to get that award

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, Canuck said:
Here is a map of where the 60+ members are coming from for this meet.

image.thumb.png.9d35c544b79a58b37372a15b38fccd49.png

I get a kick out of the maps when they get posted 👍

• Like 1

I want to thank Aaron for posting that map.  I had been looking for a program to create one and Aaron stepped forward to do it for us.  I also love those maps!!

rob

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Rob Peters said:

More Stats:

1970 = 23     1971 = 10    72 = 14   We have 1 member bringing an 85 Monte and another is bringing an 87 Monte

Stock = 10   Street = 10   Modified = 15   Super/Custom Modified = 6 or 7    

CT = 2 Members    Fl = 2 Members     IL =1  Member       KY =1  Member      MA = 1   Member    MD = 2  Members   MI =  1 Member    SC = 1  Member    NH = 1 Member     NJ = 1 Member         NY = 15 Members    OH = 6 Members     PA = 17 Members     SC = 1 Member     TN = 1 Member   VA =  3 Members     Ontario, Canada = 1 Member     British Columbia, Canada = 1 Member

Right now, between members and their guests if it was held today we would have around 115 to 120 people for dinner..

rob

UT = 1 member ? Did I not complete my registration? 

Nice Job Rob, i am sure its alot of work!!!    I was going to say you are going to need more ink for that red pen, those lines are long. lol     

20 minutes ago, RazzNdazz said:

UT = 1 member ? Did I not complete my registration? 

Ryan, I am sorry, when typing that list up I missed Utah..... When I sent the list of the city and states of each member Utah was on that list.  I have added it to the above post so it is now showing.  

I have a question for you.  I need to know if you received emails in December, January and the first of this month letting you know your dues were due and now overdue.  I send out emails each month letting people know their dues are either coming due, due and overdue.  Please let me know if you got these emails.  If not they may have either gone to your spam folder or I don't have a proper email address for you.  Emails me at rob29ford@aol.com

rob