On a serious note. Get tested.

Marks71

Steve glad to hear the good news!!! Thank Goodness you follow up!!! :satan-banana-smiley-emoticon::satan-banana-smiley-emoticon::satan-banana-smiley-emoticon::satan-banana-smiley-emoticon:

Mark Glad your here to direct us!!!

Good Luck to you Ron, as i see you are next!!!

My wife and I were scheduled for our yearly's this Sat but The Doc said because she wasn't feeling up to par this week they rescheduled 2 weeks down the road.

• Like 5

On 2/29/2024 at 4:53 PM, willie said:

Good Luck to you Ron, as i see you are next!!!

Thanks Willi, not looking forward to this… I promise not to post pictures of this ordeal! 😂  Butt, you know what they say “ no pictures, it didn’t happen “! 👀 look out!

• Like 1
  • Thank You! 1
  • Haha 6

Update, good news , colonoscopy, NO  polyps or colitis.. have a family history of that.. 

• Like 11

10 hours ago, Searsman said:

Update, good news , colonoscopy, NO  polyps or colitis.. have a family history of that.. 

That's great news Ron.  You must have studied hard for that test to pass it with such flying colors.

rob

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I recently had my PSA test run not long ago ahead of my yearly visit to my urologist.  Well, my PSA passed easily with a 1.33 which is near the low end of the acceptable range.  You would think with it being that low the doctor would not feel it is necessary to do the portion of the exam that is unpleasant for not only the doctor but also for me.

I can always tell when this doctor is ready for that portion of the exam... he gets real chatty and asks... "So do your have any travel plans for this year?"  This is his opening line and when you say what your plans are it gives him something to talk to you about during the exam.  I told Patsy when I got home... I wonder what he would have done if my response had been.... No, we have no special travel plans this year.  Oh Well.... Not only was the PSA test very good but so was the other part of the exam... good for another year

rob

• Like 7

I had a female do my exam this year, her finger is smaller which I'm thankful for after it was done I said well was it as good for you as it was for me? We both laughed.  You know how that turned out but at least cought early and completely curable so we move forward. 

• Like 7

On 3/1/2024 at 9:05 PM, Searsman said:

Thanks Willi, not looking forward to this… I promise not to post pictures of this ordeal! 😂  Butt, you know what they say “ no pictures, it didn’t happen “! 👀 look out!

I believe this would definitely be the exception to that rule !! 😂 It's got my vote anyway . Pictures would be Just too much of an eye opening experience so early in the morning. ( No pun intended  )😂

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, FrankOC said:

Nothing adds stress like walking into exam room and the only thing on the table is a single rubber glove and a tube of lube.

2 hours ago, FrankOC said:

Nothing adds stress like walking into exam room and the only thing on the table is a single rubber glove and a tube of lube.

At least they use lubricants:)  🛢️🧴

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, Rob Peters said:

I recently had my PSA test run not long ago ahead of my yearly visit to my urologist.  Well, my PSA passed easily with a 1.33 which is near the low end of the acceptable range.  You would think with it being that low the doctor would not feel it is necessary to do the portion of the exam that is unpleasant for not only the doctor but also for me.

I can always tell when this doctor is ready for that portion of the exam... he gets real chatty and asks... "So do your have any travel plans for this year?"  

rob

Or , it could be . Can I buy you a drink 🥃??? 😱😳

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Searsman said:

Or , it could be . Can I buy you a drink 🥃??? 😱😳

If you wake up from the colonoscopy with a sore throat too, they should offer dinner as well... 😁

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, jft69z said:

If you wake up from the colonoscopy with a sore throat too, they should offer dinner as well... 😁

Yea instead of a little cup of juice and cracker or cookie. I've got a good picture for a comeback to that but can't put it up here. I'll show you next time I see you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, jft69z said:

And a movie. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Dtret said:

And a movie. 

They made that when you were out...

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

24 minutes ago, willie said:

as i am walking backwards!!!  LOL

Willie, walking backwards will be of no help for you at the Eastern Meet.... We have arranged for a proctologist and a urologist exam for you during bench racing in Carlisle.  

rob

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Rob Peters said:

Willie, walking backwards will be of no help for you at the Eastern Meet.... We have arranged for a proctologist and a urologist exam for you during bench racing in Carlisle.  

rob

I'll be ready Rob 🤪 

20240307_200948.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Rob Peters said:

rob

39 minutes ago, cny first gen 71 said:

I'll be ready Rob 🤪 

20240307_200948.jpg

19 minutes ago, cny first gen 71 said:

Hey wait Joe is bringing his borascope we could do colinascopys too 🤣 

Lol   You gentleman are very funny but i have my results on paper from my Doctor and they say every thing is perfect!!   I go for my yearly physical next Sat to check all my stuff including PSA.    We will see but i am still getting out of here!!! lol

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

On 3/6/2024 at 9:50 AM, Searsman said:

Great news! hate getting it done, but i'm still here because of it!!!

• Like 6