Introduction...

71MCSS

Good afternoon, 

Finally got around to registering and wanted to give everyone a Hello!   I've been a lurker since I bought my 71 several years ago and nearly made the western meet last year.  My car was wrecked and I didn't get it done in time.. Fact is, there is a lot more work that needs to be done to make it road worthy again.  I hope everyone is doing well and thank you for adding me to the group. 

• Like 3

Welcome Jeff!!   If your here a few years you already know how great this club is!!! Everyone is willing to help, no matter what the issue is!!   Plenty of knowledge here also!!

Hi Jeff, Welcome aboard the boards.  If you have been a lurker for awhile you know we LOVE PICTURES.  Let us see what you have, even the wrecked pictures and the progress you have made since.  So sorry to hear about the wreck.  We do hope you like it here on the club website and decide to become a full fledged Dues Paying Member of the club.  

rob

Welcome, Jeff.  As you already know, there’s a lotta great people here willing to share their knowledge.  

13 hours ago, 71MCSS said:

Good afternoon, 

Finally got around to registering and wanted to give everyone a Hello!   I've been a lurker since I bought my 71 several years ago and nearly made the western meet last year.  My car was wrecked and I didn't get it done in time.. Fact is, there is a lot more work that needs to be done to make it road worthy again.  I hope everyone is doing well and thank you for adding me to the group. 

Welcome to the group ! I hope you have great success with the re-do !

Welcome to the MONTE madness!! Glad to hear that have become a member. Lots of Monte people here help you out with your questions. Welcome aboard my friend!gallery_1763_8_1413157507_2588.jpgpictures are appreciated also.😊