Hello to all. Over the last several months I have been thinking of selling my ‘71 454 SS and am now going to do it. I would like to get it to someone who really wants a true SS. I have the original build sheet and the car is in excellent condition. I’m asking $65k If interested please reach out to me for pics and more info. 559-287-8629. 
Jeff

It may help eliminate a bunch of calls if you post some pictures on the site. If you need help just reach out and we will be more than happy to assist you. 
Dennis. 

• Like 4

You may want to let people know your location (City and State also in case they want to inspect your car or have someone nearby you inspect it.  You may also want to give a more detailed description including options, modifications, restored or unrestored, when it was restored, paint and interior age, any rust, etc.

And like mentioned by Dennis, Pictures, pictures and more pictures

• Like 2

The profile says Fresno, California,  if it's still a current location.

At least it's a general area of the country.

Phone number shows the same area as well.

Thanks for the advice guys. I was trying to get pictures on the post this morning and ran out of time. 
The car was restored in 1990. Paint, interior ect by the owner of the best body shop around. Triple black with power driver seat and power windows. Single stage lacquer paint still looks incredible but it does show a form of lacquer check in certain lighting. Most never see it. The engine was gone through with just a quick dingleberry hone and new rings. It has less than 5000 miles on it since being done in 1990. I put an electronic ignition and headers from ARH but have original distributor and exhaust manifolds.  No rust and is a very solid car. I did put photos of it quite a while ago just to see if anyone was interested and put a silly high price on it but really wasn’t sure if I wanted to sell it. I think $65k is very fair for a rare car in this condition. 

I found your post when you got the Monte page 2.......maybe I missed one of your other posts. 65K for an SS isn't out of the ballpark but potential buyers are going to need more pictures for sure 

32 minutes ago, DragCat said:

I found your post when you got the Monte page 2.......maybe I missed one of your other posts. 65K for an SS isn't out of the ballpark but potential buyers are going to need more pictures for sure 

Mark That's Jim's )420ponys) car in that picture 

3 hours ago, cny first gen 71 said:

Mark That's Jim's )420ponys) car in that picture 

The forum just chose that photo for the link. Mark can’t control that image in the link. If you go to the link you can see the photos of the triple black 71 SS.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Canuck said:

The forum just chose that photo for the link. Mark can’t control that image in the link. If you go to the link you can see the photos of the triple black 71 SS.

I hate when that happens 🤣 Thats why I mentioned page 2 in the post, thanks Aaron for clarifying 

• Like 1

No air ride compressor, horn button and exhaust tips are wrong.  Based on these egregious deviances from stock, I’m prepared to offer you $25,001… a buck more than what you paid for it 🤣😂. Kidding of course. Good luck with the sale. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Glen said:

No air ride compressor, horn button and exhaust tips are wrong.  Based on these egregious deviances from stock, I’m prepared to offer you $25,001… a buck more than what you paid for it 🤣😂. Kidding of course. Good luck with the sale. 

I'm surprised you didn't ding him for the header install 🤣, although I think thats a nice upgrade 🤘

4 hours ago, DragCat said:

I'm surprised you didn't ding him for the header install 🤣, although I think thats a nice upgrade 🤘

I didn’t wanna come off as too nitpicky so he takes my offer 😉

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Glen said:

I didn’t wanna come off as too nitpicky so he takes my offer 😉

Glen, that won’t complete the tri-fecta, like I have. Keep trying. lol. 😂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

radio looks cut but a very nice car. my current 2 aren't as perfect as I would like. would still add to my collection. just couldn't swing that price in this economy.  still putting a crop in,

On 5/11/2024 at 11:00 AM, Dtret said:

Glen, that won’t complete the tri-fecta, like I have. Keep trying. lol. 😂 

This is true. I needs me a ‘72.  Just don’t mention that quite yet to a certain chick named Amy. 🤫

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Glen said:

Just don’t mention that quite yet to a certain chick named Amy. 🤫

OOPS!!!

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Glen said:

Just don’t mention that quite yet to a certain chick named Amy. 🤫

We'll have a chat with her at Carlisle 😄

• Haha 4

32 minutes ago, jft69z said:

We'll have a chat with her at Carlisle 😄

I put it on my to do list 🤣