Member's Choice Award

Big Jim

Well I am probably the first one home from the Eastern Meet.

My wife and I had a great time and I feel very priviledged to have been selected for the Member's Choice Award.

Also it was very nice to put faces with a lot of the members on this website. I wish everyone could have been there. I believe we had 30 cars.

Thank You All Very Much

Big Jim

Jim congrats. If you were on the chat site last night Andreas ran down the eastern meet winners and said where the 2010 meet will be at. Hope everyone has a safe trip home, it looks like they are staying until 3 for the awards from the show it self.

Jim- I may be the 2nd one home. It was too hot to spend another day cooking on the tarmac.

Congrats Jim on Members Choice. You got my vote. Great job and had fun meeting you and Evelyn. See you next year in Ohio.

Carl

Hi, congrats on your win Jim, Devin and I made it home about 5:30 "smooth cruise in" no problems, had a fun time. it was great meeting everybody and I know, pics will be coming Jerry

congrats to all the winners at the EASTERN MEET!!!!!me and jackie had a BLAST cant wait until 2010.it was a pleasure to put a face to the website screen names.this club is one hell of a great bunch of people.see you all in 2010.just groooovy fgmcc

Got home at 8 pm after stopping off at my mom's place for a while.

Another great meet. Saw familiar faces and a good number of new faces. It was a fun time and a great time was had again this year.

Congrats Jim on the members choice award, well deserved. - Dave

We got home around 8pm. It was great meeting some of the members for the first time, and the others I have met before. Sorry we didn't stay for the second show, but that heat was just too much for us.

Congrats to Jim and Evelyn on a beautiful car! All that work has paid off. You should be proud of that award! I'm glad you finally made it too a Meet.

Steve...please know that the Soprano's were really missed. Some of us had our own "b*tch in the box" stories to tell, but none were quite as entertaining as yours. We are hoping the Long Island crew will be in Norwalk in 2010.